“my first visit !”

Papa's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #16 of 263 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 19 October 2012

can not beleive it took me so long to get there but boy was that good pizza almost as good as Sallys in New haven

Reviewed 9 October 2012

No need to go to New Haven for pizza. Papas holds its own with modern pizza. The white shrimp pie with Bacon is unreal.

Reviewed 5 September 2012

No doubt about that, The pizza was good, and not ridiculously priced.
Worth the money I think but nothing to write home about. If I was going buy another pie locally this would be it. I don't think I would go out of my way though.

Reviewed 13 July 2012

Recently moved to Milford and had heard good things about Pa Pa's pizza. What a surprise! As good as New Haven and Roseland pizza. Maybe, a little bit better. Slightly burnt crust, smokey flavor and all the toppings were fresh and perfectly done. It is a 35 minute round trip for me and I drive by plenty of other pizza joints on the way but this is the one for me.

1  Thank wolverines95
Reviewed 30 June 2012

Delicious pizza always fresh ingredients and the finest!!!