“Run don't walk away from Papa's Pizza & Pasta”

Papa's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #20 of 251 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Milford
“Run don't walk away from Papa's Pizza & Pasta”
Reviewed 18 November 2012

This was the first time we ordered from Papa's Pizza and if it any indication of how they serve pizza forget it. Ordered a medium and the crust and bottom were so burnt it made the pie inedible. I'll stick with Mama T's. I think the need to clean their ovens more than once a decade. Way over priced for what we got.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank stayaway545

“my first visit !”
Reviewed 19 October 2012

can not beleive it took me so long to get there but boy was that good pizza almost as good as Sallys in New haven

Visited June 2012
“Awesome”
Reviewed 9 October 2012

No need to go to New Haven for pizza. Papas holds its own with modern pizza. The white shrimp pie with Bacon is unreal.

Yadkinville, North Carolina
“brick oven cooked”
Reviewed 5 September 2012

No doubt about that, The pizza was good, and not ridiculously priced.
Worth the money I think but nothing to write home about. If I was going buy another pie locally this would be it. I don't think I would go out of my way though.

• Visited September 2012
“What a surprise!”
Reviewed 13 July 2012

Recently moved to Milford and had heard good things about Pa Pa's pizza. What a surprise! As good as New Haven and Roseland pizza. Maybe, a little bit better. Slightly burnt crust, smokey flavor and all the toppings were fresh and perfectly done. It is a 35 minute round trip for me and I drive by plenty of other pizza joints on the way but this is the one for me.

• Visited July 2012