Hampton Inn Milford
Hilton Garden Inn Milford(Milford)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$144
US$130
Red Roof Inn Milford - New Haven(Milford)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$92
US$93
US$75
US$60
All reviewsoff the highwayroom was cleanthe breakfast areanew havenconvenient locationcomplimentary breakfasteasy accesswould stay here againbusiness tripfront desk staffparking lotdenisectexitratesroutenyc
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 June 2013

This is the 2nd time I have stayed at this hotel. I stayed here because I was pleased with my experience the last time I stayed here. I was very pleased with my stay again. If I come back to CT again, I will surely stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Frank P
Reviewed 27 June 2013

I stayed at the Hampton Inn Milford for a business trip that brought me to the area. While the hotel was consistent like your typical Hampton Inn, my one complaint is the amount of road noise that you hear in the rooms! You are sitting right on top of the highway in this location, and you will hear the activity all night long. Unfortunately, the AC won't drain the noise out!

I do have to say that when I was checking in a gentleman named Jaime helped me, and he was top notch and nice as can be.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Inflexible, unhelpful staff. The suite appears to be a storage room for extra furniture and had an unpleasant bathroom odor. Waited an hour and a half before solution was provided for an additional room request while other guests were checked into rooms that were supposed to be booked.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GMKevin, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2013

First of all, thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. I truly apologize that you had to wait a long time to check-in. I can assure you that it is very rare for us to have such delayed check-ins, however; I can very much empathize with your frustration and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Your feedback is incredibly important to us and I can assure you that your comments will be taken into consideration.

Again, I sincerely apologize if you went through any inconveniences during your stay and I hope that you will give us a second chance if you return to the area

Kevin

Reviewed 26 June 2013

We have stayed in many hotels but the service, staff and breakfast were top notch. Even thou we were in jeans and were on motorcycles we never felt out of place. We look forward to staying there on our way home.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Recently took a job in New Haven and needed to find a place to stay while looking for a home. I looked around and found the Hampton in Mildford to be a good value. The folks here are very friendly and helpful, rooms are clean, breakfast is very good and folks running breakfast are outstanding. A few items to mention, the rooms are smaller than the typical hampton but are fine and worth the money; no pool which can be a drawback if you have kids but the beaches are only a few miles away.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business