“just average”
Review of Liquid Lunch - CLOSED

Liquid Lunch
Reviewed 16 July 2013

We used to love this place but the quality of the sandwich making has gone down. Half hearted lettuce and sort of chicken. Today they were out of bacon which is listed on at least three sandwiches. I agree with the "nothing really exciting" comment. It's a shame because I used to like it.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

What can I say? They have just about the best soups, salads, and sandwiches around. Add their frequent Groupon and Living Social coupons, and my family is here quite often. We just love this place.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

That's what they call their sandwiches. There are three restaurants in this little group and they specialize in a core of regular soups and then add a few special soups each day. The soups are fresh and homemade and the sandwiches and salads are varied and generous. A little secret is the excellent latte but this can vary according to who is making it. Debbie in Milford makes the best.

Reviewed 3 February 2013

Liked the place as it has lots of choice , soups and sandwiches ( more than 10 each to choose from) it is very convenient as it is open late afternoon to have a hot drink after a walk on the beach.
The Nutella latte is very comforting and I enjoyed all the soups I have tastes there, they have different soups every day, so you can't go wrong there!

Reviewed 4 January 2013

Great variety of soups, salads and sandwiches but very pricey. Was very disappointed on my last visit when I placed my order for their strawberry salad (first listed on their menu), paid for it, only to have them come back and say they didn't have any strawberries. Watch your bill too, cashier charged me for two soups instead of one and then when they were refunding me for the salad she forgot to include the tax until I said something. But I have gotten food there before with no issues and will go back.