“Lunch” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
milford, ct
“Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

The best soups in town by far!! And their sandwiches are awesome too!!

A MUST GO!! They have three stores that I know of in CT: Milford, Shelton, and Derby I believe it's Derby, or maybe 2 in Shelton. Nevertheless ... GO!! :)

South Lyon, Michigan
“Innovative”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

A favorite spot for my family, I've only been in once even though I've been past the place many times. The name fooled me. I didn't know what to expect when I walked in but found a very good soup AND sandwich place. And not run-of-the-mill in any way. They clearly make an effort to come up with innovative combinations to fill their menu. I opted for a sandwich that exceeded my expectations while my companion selected a chili that while not quite as she expected certainly matched the description in every way. Will definitely be stopping in again on future visits to Milford.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Milford, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always fun to eat here!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

Love the soups, and salads! My favorite sandwich is the Charlotte! In the fall I love the pumpkin soup! And my husband loves the new England clam chowder!

• Visited June 2013
Milford, Connecticut
“just average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

We used to love this place but the quality of the sandwich making has gone down. Half hearted lettuce and sort of chicken. Today they were out of bacon which is listed on at least three sandwiches. I agree with the "nothing really exciting" comment. It's a shame because I used to like it.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Stratford, Connecticut, United States
“Soups, salads, and sandwiches, oh my”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2013

What can I say? They have just about the best soups, salads, and sandwiches around. Add their frequent Groupon and Living Social coupons, and my family is here quite often. We just love this place.

Visited April 2013

Been to Liquid Lunch? Share your experiences!