“Gourmet & fresh without breaking the bank”
Review of Bin 100 Restaurant

Bin 100 Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 259 Restaurants in Milford
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Mediterranean restaurant with a heavy influence of Spanish and Italian cuisine, Bin 100 provides for culturally ambient, warm, and relaxing experience. Our personal and attentive service will not disappoint and will have you feeling a sense of hospitality unique to our restaurant. Enjoy a valuable 4 course meal at an affordable price.
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Found this on Trip Advisor driving north on 95. We each got a prefix for $29. Best Clams Casino I ever had. Even the salad was amazing. Veal Scallopini was tender with an excellent reduction with mushrooms and artichokes over mashed parsnips. Strawberry shortcake with homemade ice cream was the finishing touch. Ambiance was modern with an elegant nod. Waitstaff was attentive and didn't rush our 8:45pm arrival. Great wine selection too. I wish we lived coder to go again and again.

1  Thank 811Elizabeth811

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Didn't know quite what to expect. The location isn't the best. Inside decor was awesome. The food was actually really great. one of the best I've had in CT. A good place if you actually want great tasting food.

1  Thank dnegreiro
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We had heard and read great reviews about Bin 100 and decided to try it out for our anniversary. The staff is pleasant and the atmosphere is nice. I was pleasantly surprised when the waiter had even addressed us by name. The appetizer was amazing and the entrees and desserts were very good as well. If you like wine, they have a very good selection and the staff is very knowledgable. I would definitely recommend Bin 100.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have eaten at Bin 100 many times and have never had a bad meal. A great menu and wine list. The food is high quality and consistent and the service is the same. The portions are nice and you can so,ermines leave with a little extra to bring home.
They also have a nice pre-fixe menu that includes an appetizer, salad, main course and desert at a very reasonable price. Half of the time we go, we will go the pre-fixe route.
Give it a try and you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Wojo3
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My introduction to the restaurant began with the waitress being a bit uptight with my drink order. She must of said, " your drink order sire" at least 3 times as I was looking at my menu. Right way I was turned off. My friends noticed her uptight approach as well. After that, it was all up hill. The menu is a pricey one, but they do have the select menu that includes 4/5 courses for about 35 dollars. My stuffed chicken was great, as was my stuffed mushrooms that I started off with. My cocktail was simply the best, while my dessert of cheese cake closed the deal. Overall the food was excellent , and I would return. As for our waitress she did reclaim yourself by being very professional the rest of our stay. I noticed the attire in the place, where people were a bit more dress then me. I was in dress jeans and polo, where most people had slacks and button downs and some even had blazers on. This is a classy place with great food.

1  Thank Trafficman968