“Activity Day”

Pineland Hotel and Health Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Deir El Harf
“Activity Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2013

We went in the summer as an activity day and we tried the food it was so delicious and tasty, and we enjoyed the variety of activities that u have such as atv and horse riding. we were served by a special lady named jana hasan that took us a tour she was so helpful and professional.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this review, 1 December 2013
Dear Ghina K,

Thank you so much for calling out one of our top team leaders here at Pineland and the service she served you during your time with us. I am thrilled that you loved our food in addition to the facilities and activities we offer here at the resort.

Our commitment, like that of Jana's to go above and beyond to ensure guest satisfaction is just one of the things that makes our home here at the edge of this illustrious valley so special.

May we always have the pleasure of having you with us here at Pineland.

My Warmest Regards on behalf of all of us,

Ramy Ballout

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (241)
  • Arabic first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

My husband and I along with our 3 year old and her nanny have just returned after spending a glorious weekend at the Pineland resort. Right from the start, I was bowled over by the wonderful service. Responding to emails prior to the booking was extremely professional and prompt. On reaching the resort (situated in a beautiful valley), the check-in was very quick and the reception desk arranged for a tour of the place in a golf car, which my little one really loved . The Junior suite we had booked, in one word, was HUGE!! It was very comfortable with a huge ensuite bathroom with jacuzzi. The resort has lots of activities, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, archery, shooting range, horse back riding etc.
The restaurant serves good food. The breakfast buffet is sumptuous. The Lebanese food is great, while the Italian food was just about passable. So it would be wise to stick to Lebanese dishes during stay there.
The spa is fantastic. The body treatments are in no way cheap, but decadent and totally worth it. I cannot recommend the hot stone massage enough!
Since it was my birthday, the staff arranged for a surprise birthday cake for me during dinner, which was a touching gesture. A complimentary pony ride was also arranged for my little one.
All in all, we can't wait to return for another stay!

Room Tip: Large families or group of friends can choose the villa. Caves are ideal for honeymooners.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Dear VS2211,

We cannot thank you enough for such a beautiful and glowing review which is a direct correlation to how beautiful and wonderful you and your family were as guests here at Pineland.

While I only spoke to your husband, the rest of the team loved the interaction they had with you during your time with us, especially that of your lovely princess daughter who was the highlight for all of us!

It is always such a pleasure to be able to host guests like yourselves who appreciate what we do and what we stand for here at Pineland. Being able to serve you was an absolute pleasure both for us personally and of course professionally.

Thank you for highlighting some of the most beautiful things about your experience and sharing it with the online community.

May we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future and please do take extra care of our little princess!

Welcome to the Family.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

The place was extraordinary for our wedding, starting from the delicious food to the great service and the hotel team was very organised and professional. Staying at Pineland resort is the best place to relax from the city and have a peacefull time in the middle of a great valley.

• Stayed June 2013
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Dear MiraHajj,

We are amazed and in awe looking at your photos. Better yet, your visuals brought back beautiful memories of your wedding night with us. Reading the title of your review, our entire team is grateful beyond words for the way in which you described us here at Pineland.

Knowing that I have to reply to you with words, I honestly do not feel they do your comments any rightful justice. It is us who should be thanking you for putting your trust in us and confiding in our abilities to host your wedding event here at Pineland.

Thank you on behalf of every single one of us who put in heart and soul every day to read comments like yours.

How lucky we are to have guests like you who allow us to be a part of the most beautiful and memorable moments in their lives.

May you both live long lives of health, love, and only the best of spirits.

From all of us here at Pineland, our Warmest Regards.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

The staff are amazing.
The cleanliness is excellent which is something i personally look for!
The caves are just out of this world!! The food is excellent!

Although a little expensive but i would totally recomment the stay there!

• Stayed November 2013
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Dear Aliy00,

Guests like you are amazing and out of this world. Comments like yours are hands down spectacular and extremely rewarding for each and every single one of us.

Being labeled as "the best resort in Lebanon" is a huge statement and a little daunting to be quite honest! I speak on behalf of all of us in how proud it makes us feel for someone to walk through our doors and leave with their expectations surpassed in so many ways.

At an almost loss for words all I can say is thank you truly, madly, deeply from the bottom of our hearts for your words and I can only hope that we are able to exceed your expectations every time you walk through our doors.

Welcome to the Family.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

We celebrated the birthday of my husband at Pineland. We had a wonderful weekend, we enjoyed the activities offered and the diner was just more than our expectations. It was a wonderful romantic night, I already planned everything with Pineland Team and they did it all on time, I didn't have to remind them of anything.
The service was quick and the team was very friendly.
We will surely plan for another weekend in this wonderful place.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Suzanne_Majdalani,

A very happy and lovely birthday it was indeed and we were honored to be a part of it all during your stay here at Pineland.

Thank you first and foremost for confiding in us in all the details prior to your arrival here at the resort. I know how much planning can go into a birthday for a loved one--you want everything to be perfect in addition to the element of surprise! Not only that, seeing the face of the one you love happy, smiling, and full of appreciation is a feeling that money cannot ever buy.

It's a beautiful thing to give back and I am so happy you chose us here at Pineland as your romantic destination of choice amongst a plethora of beautiful accommodation options here in our beloved Lebanon.

May we have the pleasure of welcoming you both back again.

My Warmest Regards,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

It was our first experience for a weekend with our two young kids (5 years and 3 years) and it was found to be a marvelous place to spend time at. We all had a great time. We tried the ATV, the horse back riding which was safe, well monitored the forest added a wonderful breath taking experience. The kids playground is a spacious, safe and colorful outdoor setting. The service was quick, clean and the staff are friendly and client service oriented. The restaurant is very clean and generous, even the breakfast was extremely generous and tasty. I recommend any couple or any family to spend time in this excellent resort. I will surely spend another weekend without any second thought.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Dear londonBeirut_Lebanon,

Thank you so much for such a "marvelous" and "outstanding" review you have left us here on our TripAdvisor page.

I can't tell you how proud we are to read such an exciting review of our services at Pineland. When a fellow associate of ours read your review, she literally said "this is exactly the kind of satisfaction I was looking for." Personally, I could not be prouder of such a dedicated team who truly are (just like you said) "client service oriented" yet the difference is they do it from their heart. For that, I feel blessed to be the captain of the ship.

I'm so happy the kids had a wonderful time. As a family man myself, I know how important it is for children to be the ones enjoying their time while the "big kids" like us watch with utter amazement at how fast they are growing up!

Thank you for pointing out our vast and safe activities along with our restaurant which is great to know you enjoyed thoroughly, especially our breakfast which is the best part of the day--I love how you described it as "extremely generous." Our kitchen team will be delighted to have your comments read out to them in our next staff meeting taking place next week.

Above all I want to thank you for recommending us to both friends, family, and of course here through the online community.

Welcome to our Family here at Pineland and Happy Independence Day!

Tripoli, Lebanon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

We spent a great time at the Pineland hotel. The hotel is located in the middle of a big pine forest. the view is marvelous. the hotel rooms are clean, spacious and warm. the personnel are very friendly and welcoming. you feel easily you are at home. we tried with our children a lot of the activities offered by the hotel the Ping pong, the table tennis and the baby foot . we spent some good time at the hotel terrace, it was very charming. We also had some walking turn within the big domain, passed by the open air Gym, had pictures next to the ancient firemen car. We passed by the lake where we saw the ducks ans to the stables where the children met the horses and cheeps. they were very excited, the stables were among the cleanest. We had also horse back riding, ATV tour and Bike riding. the tracks are very exciting and challenging . we finished our day in the indoor pool with our children. we didn't have for the other activities. In one sentence the resort is an ideal place either for couples, families and group recreational retreats. i didn't imagine we had such a resort in Lebanon. we will for sure do it again with more time to experience more the relaxing and clean atmosphere and the beautiful, various and challenging activities .

Room Tip: All rooms are good in General, caves are awesome for honeymooners and couples
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Dear Chawkat,

What a pleasure it was to host you and your guests with us here at Pineland. I speak on behalf of all of us when I say how delightful of a feeling it is knowing that we exceed your expectations in that you "didn't imagine we had such a resort in Lebanon."

Your words travel miles for us and provide a feeling of fulfillment for so many of us who strive for excellence. I know first hand how much our team goes above and beyond with a "whatever it takes" mentality in ensuring we take care of our guests just as though they were family. Feeling as if "you were at home" is absolutely marvelous!

I'm thrilled to know that both the small kids and the "big kids" managed to enjoy themselves thoroughly with the plethora of activities we provide here at the resort.

I love that you loved the lakeside and even more especially our horses which are a delight to visit at any time of the day--we take care of them just as they take care of our guests who journey off from the early morning through the sunset. Our ducks are a special treat too--in the summertime they venture off to our other Lake and are a beautiful sound to wake up to in the morning--we're hoping they continue to increase in number as they years go by!

Thank you lastly for for pointing out our team, the beauty and cleanliness of this place we call home here on the bedside of nature, and of course recommending us to the online community through our TripAdvisor page. Raghda also sends her best and has informed me that she had the opportunity to thank you personally! =)

My Warmest Regards to you with utmost respect.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Deir El Harf
Le Gray Beirut
Le Gray Beirut
#1 of 117 in Beirut
InterContinental Mzaar Mountain Resort & Spa

Been to Pineland Hotel and Health Resort? Share your experiences!