“A great hotel for intimate and relaxing stay.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pineland Hotel and Health Resort

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Pineland Hotel and Health Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Deir El Harf
“A great hotel for intimate and relaxing stay.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

this Resort will ensure that your stay is relaxing and pampered. The hotel staff are so friendly and efficient. The cave where we stayed is simple and well designed. The fairy tale package was Waouuuuuu.
My husband and I, will recommend pineland to everyone we know headed in that direction.

• Stayed December 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this review, 13 December 2013
Dear Afawaz76,

Thank you for your "great" review and lovely comments here on our TripAdvisor page! It's wonderful to hear how you felt "relaxed and pampered" during your time with us here at Pineland. Most notably mentioning our team who truly go above and beyond in ensuring the comfort of our guests--even during this harsh weather we're all out and about preparing for the Holiday Season and of course New Year's Eve where we'll have a full house and full spirited time celebrating the coming of 2014 with all of our guests.

I am delighted to hear how you loved our Cave in its "simplicity and well designed" furnishings. Our Caves are truly our signature accommodation here at Pineland and we are thrilled you were able to experience it with both yourself and your husband.

Adding our Fairy Tale Package is the "cherry on top" in every sense of the description--it is our number one package for couples here at Pineland and our most in demand add-on in our accommodation. It's wonderful to hear how special it was for you both!

Lastly, I want to personally wish you Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year in the event we do not get to see you sooner! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for recommending us to the online community!

My Warmest Regards and Cheer Cheer to the New Year from all of us at Pineland!

General Manger

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (239)
  • Arabic first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

a very wonderful location and place to spend your time away from the city. if you are looking to have a calm, intimate, relaxing vacation, pineland is the place to be.
the staff are very kind and professional. you will feel at home since the moment you arrive.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Dear ali G,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here on our TripAdvisor page, and what an alluring review to be shared with the online community!

On behalf of Sally at the front desk, she sends here sincere thanks and kind regards for your comments, especially regarding our service which I am thrilled to know how much you appreciated.

I speak on behalf of all of us in our gratitude for the time you have taken to write about your encouraging remarks which we appreciate so much.

Our home is yours, now and into the coming times.

Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

I have visited Pineland on a couple of occasions when I just needed a break from Beirut's noise and traffic. Ideal for a day visit (hike and awesome food at their restaurant) or a weekend get away, Pineland offers a laid back atmosphere, impeccable facilities and kind staff. This is a place I don't get tired of visiting!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Dear mariaortiz,

Muchas gracias por tu opinión tan maravilloso que usted ha escrito en nuestra página de TripAdvisor. Sigue siendo un placer cada vez que están con nosotros.

Spanish was my first language but as I communicated to you before, my grammar has had so little practice that it is best I continue as you have, in English! =)

It is always such a delight to have both you and your husband with us over the last few years. I love how much you appreciate this place we call home on the edge of the valley.

May we always have the pleasure of having you with us and my sincere gratitude for sharing your comments and recommending us through the online community.

My Warmest Regards to you both,

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

This place is very well designed to get a retreat and relax away from the routine.
Not far from Beirut , your vacation destination offers all the activities you may like: pool tennis court, basket ball playground, horseback riding and much more.
You can choose to stay either in a regular room or in an igloo-like room recommended during winter time.
What disappointing is the quality of food, it's below average, not enough quantity for a serving size, the quality of ingredients is bad and seems old.

Room Tip: Choose a room with mountain view
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Nisrinette
Dear Nisrine H,

As much as we try to please every palate that walks through our doors, we realize we cannot please everyone. We tried to find a record of your stay with us yet since your stay date was at the very least a year back we would be searching for a restaurant comment card like a needle in a hay stack!

Despite it being so long since you've been with us, I always appreciate sincere and honest feedback and so I want to thank you for reminding us how important it is to always follow up with our guests--especially since you seem to have loved our facilities and our home as a whole--thank you so much for your beautiful words which you shared with online community.

If it is not too much trouble, I would love it if you could (anonymously if you'd like) send us an e-mail regarding the dishes that were not to your satisfaction during your time with us. I hope you can remember exactly what they were despite it being so long ago that you visited us.

The good news is that we only use the freshest ingredients in our cooking--I appreciate that you did not feel this way however. I also can assure you portions at Pineland are normally considered "mountainous" by our guests who usually tell me "Ramy we know how big on portions you are being that you're Lebanese-American (Americans are known for giant portions), but toning it down would be better" --yet I understand your frustration with not having this experience.

I truly look forward to hearing from you in hopes of giving our place another chance to serve your "retreat and relax away from the routine" days of your leisure. You may reach me at ramy@pine-land.com or if you would like to remain anonymous you may simply send us feedback on our contact form through our website at www.pine-land.com.

My Warmest Regards and gratitude.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2013

We went in the summer as an activity day and we tried the food it was so delicious and tasty, and we enjoyed the variety of activities that u have such as atv and horse riding. we were served by a special lady named jana hasan that took us a tour she was so helpful and professional.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this review, 1 December 2013
Dear Ghina K,

Thank you so much for calling out one of our top team leaders here at Pineland and the service she served you during your time with us. I am thrilled that you loved our food in addition to the facilities and activities we offer here at the resort.

Our commitment, like that of Jana's to go above and beyond to ensure guest satisfaction is just one of the things that makes our home here at the edge of this illustrious valley so special.

May we always have the pleasure of having you with us here at Pineland.

My Warmest Regards on behalf of all of us,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

My husband and I along with our 3 year old and her nanny have just returned after spending a glorious weekend at the Pineland resort. Right from the start, I was bowled over by the wonderful service. Responding to emails prior to the booking was extremely professional and prompt. On reaching the resort (situated in a beautiful valley), the check-in was very quick and the reception desk arranged for a tour of the place in a golf car, which my little one really loved . The Junior suite we had booked, in one word, was HUGE!! It was very comfortable with a huge ensuite bathroom with jacuzzi. The resort has lots of activities, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, archery, shooting range, horse back riding etc.
The restaurant serves good food. The breakfast buffet is sumptuous. The Lebanese food is great, while the Italian food was just about passable. So it would be wise to stick to Lebanese dishes during stay there.
The spa is fantastic. The body treatments are in no way cheap, but decadent and totally worth it. I cannot recommend the hot stone massage enough!
Since it was my birthday, the staff arranged for a surprise birthday cake for me during dinner, which was a touching gesture. A complimentary pony ride was also arranged for my little one.
All in all, we can't wait to return for another stay!

Room Tip: Large families or group of friends can choose the villa. Caves are ideal for honeymooners.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Dear VS2211,

We cannot thank you enough for such a beautiful and glowing review which is a direct correlation to how beautiful and wonderful you and your family were as guests here at Pineland.

While I only spoke to your husband, the rest of the team loved the interaction they had with you during your time with us, especially that of your lovely princess daughter who was the highlight for all of us!

It is always such a pleasure to be able to host guests like yourselves who appreciate what we do and what we stand for here at Pineland. Being able to serve you was an absolute pleasure both for us personally and of course professionally.

Thank you for highlighting some of the most beautiful things about your experience and sharing it with the online community.

May we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future and please do take extra care of our little princess!

Welcome to the Family.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

The place was extraordinary for our wedding, starting from the delicious food to the great service and the hotel team was very organised and professional. Staying at Pineland resort is the best place to relax from the city and have a peacefull time in the middle of a great valley.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Dear MiraHajj,

We are amazed and in awe looking at your photos. Better yet, your visuals brought back beautiful memories of your wedding night with us. Reading the title of your review, our entire team is grateful beyond words for the way in which you described us here at Pineland.

Knowing that I have to reply to you with words, I honestly do not feel they do your comments any rightful justice. It is us who should be thanking you for putting your trust in us and confiding in our abilities to host your wedding event here at Pineland.

Thank you on behalf of every single one of us who put in heart and soul every day to read comments like yours.

How lucky we are to have guests like you who allow us to be a part of the most beautiful and memorable moments in their lives.

May you both live long lives of health, love, and only the best of spirits.

From all of us here at Pineland, our Warmest Regards.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Deir El Harf
Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut
Le Gray Beirut
Le Gray Beirut
#1 of 119 in Beirut

Been to Pineland Hotel and Health Resort? Share your experiences!