“Great Destination for both Couples and Families.”

Pineland Hotel and Health Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Deir El Harf
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Me and wife went to Pineland in our first anniversary, and it was a fairy tale. Due to the great pleasure we had there, we had a hard time readjusting to our regular lives the next day.
We stayed in the cave, and it was magical. I can't describe the astonishment we had when we first saw the cave from the inside, it was so relaxing, quiet, and heaven-like.
The swimming experience in a pool situated in the middle of a pine forest is wonderful.
The food quality at the restaurant is great.
The service we received in all Pineland facilities were great (Reception, Spa, Swimming Pool, Restaurant), they simply didn't say no to any of my requests.
All in all, it was an excellent experience, that truly refreshed us and enhanced our well being.
I recommend you all to visit Pineland.

Room Tip: If you are coming as a couple, definitely go for the cave. Once you'll see it, you'll know w...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Dear Omar A,

Thank you so much for a glowing review you have taken the time to write us here on our TripAdvisor page! I speak on behalf of all of us when I say how humbled we are to learn of what appears to be a beautiful experience here at Pineland.

Every time we exceed expectations it's a treat for all of us--whether it's with our services, food, location, ambiance, facilities, activities and more we realise there are a plethora of beautiful accommodations here in our beloved Lebanon. With that said, we truly appreciate the fact that you decided Pineland was your place of choice to celebrate such a beautiful occasion--none other than your first anniversary!

We are thrilled to read how you both thoroughly enjoyed our signature accomdoation in our Caves feeling as though it was "heaven like" and "magical!" In my opinion, magic happens with magical people wherever they may be...your occasion is no exception to that statement.

Thank you for complimenting our food at the restaurant and most importantly our service. Our team work from the heart and I am so happy you felt it during your time with us.

We know that vacations and special occasions don't come around as often as we all would like and so the value we bring to our guests every time they walk through our doors is a priority for all of us here at the resort.

It was a pleasure and honour to have you with us and it will continue to be a pleasure and honour every time you choose to make the adventure to our home here on the edge of this beautiful valley.

Welcome to the Family.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Beautiful location in the middle of pine trees ideal for an escape and seek for a natural environment. Extremely friendly yet professional and polite staff. Food was good. Great overall value for money.

• Stayed: June 2014
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Rolandsayah,

Thank you so much for your recommending us to the online community and for taking the time out to write us a review here on our TripAdvisor page.

On behalf of the entire team at Pineland, it was an absolute pleasure to have you with us and to serve you throughout the duration of your stay.

I'm thrilled that you found us to be an ideal escape in a natural environment--those words are a lovely summation of what we strive to be here in our beloved Lebanon.

Thank you deeply for pointing out our staff that go above and beyond with a "whatever it takes" mentality to ensure that our guests are well taken care as best as we can. They are indeed what makes this place ever so special.

Lastly, as a person who looks for value myself when choosing a vacation destination, I am so happy that you found your money well spent for what you experienced with us. This in itself is a reaffirmation of our commitment to creating memories that we hope, will last years to come.

My Warmest Regards in hopes to have you with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

The first time there, we booked a cave for one night. It was magical. The staff were very friendly and the restaurant was outstanding. We went there in winter and it was just wonderful for a romantic escape. The second time around, we went there as a group of families with kids in early summer. My one and a half year old went crazy as she was so happy at the pool and enjoyed all the activities we did for them. The most fun thing was watching her laugh while feeding the fish at the small lake they have there. We are likely to come back maybe just to spend a day

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Dear nnassif,

These days I've felt lucky to wake up to the sun rising over these beautiful mountains yet this morning was even more exceptional as I read your review before starting the day.

Thank you for going out of your way to write us such a marvellous, detailed, and heartfelt description of your stay with us. Even more so, we were able to visualise your precious little princess feeding the fish in one of our two lakes. As a family man myself, I know that its all about the children and being able to watch them grow up healthy, happily, and with the highest of spirits. How thrilling it is to learn that you were able to experience moments of this during your stay with us.

My team is our biggest asset and I am thankful for their dedication and superior service when serving our guests. One of the biggest aspects of our trainings is discussing how we would like to be served as guests in other establishments when on vacation and what certain things mean to us most. A not so surprising finding is that we love to be remembered, treated with the respect, feel like we are being valued, and of course know that when we spend it is something of true value.

I speak on behalf of all of us in our gratitude to you both for your patronage for valuing the most precious things in life...family.

As such, welcome to our family here at Pineland.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I spent a perfect time and I treasured it. Pineland is complete, it is calm, wild, you enjoy every activity nothing more to think about and you can just sit and enjoy the view, even the food and the hookah were delicious and the terrace location over the pool has its special setting, without missing the immediate and friendly service.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear mahmoud a,

Thank you so much for writing us such a beautiful review here on our TripAdvisor page. I would especially like to thank you for uploading a lovely picture of our Nature Fitness Center--the first of its kind here in our beloved Lebanon.

What a pleasure it was to have you with us and how privileged we are to have exceeded your expectations.

Like you, I appreciate the calmness, beauty, and scenic views here on the edge of this illustrious valley. Being that we consider everyone who walks through our doors to be unique, we've done our best to design our facilities, activities, and our restaurant menus accordingly to tailor to the menus tastes, preferences, and palates that stay with us.

Thank you so very much for recommending us to the online community and for detailing the highlights of your stay.

We know you have several options when choosing where to divulge in your vacation endeavours, and so thank you again for choosing Pineland.

May we have the opportunity and pleasure to serve you again.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Pineland an Amazing Resort with fabulous facilities. We stayed the 1rst time in a Villa Studio & the 2nd time in a wonderful Loft with lovely view to the valley.
We were very pleased about everything: the staff, the relaxing location, the rooms, the food and off course the magnificent activities (SPA, hiking, ATV, riding horse, fishing, swimming, outdoor GYM, ..).
REALLY all Pineland staff are very kind & friendly & always help us with lovely smile & great service. I would like to thank Miss. Jana Hassan especially for making our stay so memorable.
I recommend this little piece of paradise to anyone who would like to spend a lovely time in a relaxing place. Now we are looking for our next visit..

Room Tip: Villas & Lofts are in a relaxing & quiet area.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear satititoni,

After a few weeks outside of the country, I was called by Jana this morning who provided me an update of past events and our scheduled events for the remainder of the month. As such, both she and I were very happy to mention your review here on our TripAdvisor page after we met you and the lovely family for the very first time earlier this year.

We should be thanking you for the "amazing" review of our home and for being such a "wonderful" guest yourself.

We are nothing short of delighted to know that you appreciated our location, rooms, the food, our activities, facilities, our beautiful Spa, and of course the plethora of activities we offer here at Pineland.

Most importantly, our sincerest gratitude for highlighting the service of our team (especially that of Jana) who made your stay so memorable whilst you were with us. We may be a "piece of paradise" but would be nothing close to what we are without the dedication and heart of the people who make this place so wonderful.

Last but certainly not least, thank you so much for recommending us to the online community.

We just as much as you, will be looking forward to serving you on your next visit to our home here on the edge of this beautiful valley.

Welcome to the Family.

My Warmest Regards on behalf of all of us here at Pineland.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I booked a cave for one night on a weekend, was very impressed with the friendliness of the staff and their quick service. My wife and I really enjoyed our stay and will definitely be visiting Pineland Resort again.

Dear Karshouni,

Thank you so much for your short and sweet yet heartfelt review here on our TripAdvisor page.

Without a shred of doubt it was an absolute pleasure to have both you and your wife with us here at Pineland.

Being accommodated in one of our Caves is a beautiful choice and I am so pleasured you were able to enjoy it together.

Thank you for for praising our staff and their service. We take great pride in what we do and it was a privilege to serve you throughout the duration of your stay with us.

May we have the pleasure of having you with us again.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

This has been one of my best weekends so far in Pineland, anyone who goes there has only to admire the courtesy and hospitality of all staff from the bellboys to upper management. I just wished that I could stay even longer. All activities where perfectly worth the experience which leaves you thinking very positively about your next visit.

Room Tip: If you have budget constraints, choose the regular hotel room with a mountain view. Totally worth it...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Tarek1982,

...And what a spectacular critique! Like Beethoven's 7th symphony, we are absolutely thrilled to have had the privilege to serve you during your time with us...a true privilege for the entire team.

Thank you so much for taking the time out to write us such a lovely and heartfelt review here on our TripAdvisor page and being able to share your experience with the online community.

Although what we do is entirely a concerted team effort, thank you truly for, well, thanking management. If I didn't believe in the power of the human spirit, the extraordinary human potential, and the humanity of hospitality I would be a long ways away from understanding how solid teams are made--so thank you personally for making my day. I am very grateful for your words.

Whether you're stopping by for coffee, activities, sleeping the night, lunch or dinner please do ask for me so that I may have the privilege of personally saying hello.

With utmost sincerest gratitude on behalf of all of us here at Pineland.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Deir El Harf
#1 of 29 in Jounieh
Reston Hotel
Reston Hotel
#3 of 29 in Jounieh

Been to Pineland Hotel and Health Resort? Share your experiences!