Me and wife went to Pineland in our first anniversary, and it was a fairy tale. Due to the great pleasure we had there, we had a hard time readjusting to our regular lives the next day.
We stayed in the cave, and it was magical. I can't describe the astonishment we had when we first saw the cave from the inside, it was so relaxing, quiet, and heaven-like.
The swimming experience in a pool situated in the middle of a pine forest is wonderful.
The food quality at the restaurant is great.
The service we received in all Pineland facilities were great (Reception, Spa, Swimming Pool, Restaurant), they simply didn't say no to any of my requests.
All in all, it was an excellent experience, that truly refreshed us and enhanced our well being.
I recommend you all to visit Pineland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pineland Hotel and Health Resort is located in a beautiful, peaceful surrounding deep inside the beating heart of Lebanon’s exclusive Metn Mountains.Undisturbed by traffic, yet only 45-minutes drive from our capital Beirut lies the ideal holiday location for you and your family to rediscover a peace of mind and revitalize your energy. At Pineland, you will finally be given the opportunity to relax among the calming pine trees and the pure mountain air, while enjoying your holiday at your own leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pineland Hotel and Health Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pineland Hotel And Health Deir El Harf
- Pineland Hotel And Health Resort Lebanon