“Easy Night Out”
Review of Roadhouse Grill

Roadhouse Grill
Ranked #6 of 17 Restaurants in Waterford
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We don’t mind the food at Fitzy’s Waterford. It’s a great place to go if you can’t decide what you feel like eating as there are loads of choices on the menu or if you don’t feel like going to far from home. It’s great for the kids as their is a great kiddie menu and also a games room to keep them occupied. It’s the closest restaurant with different menu choices to us in Waterford. The staff are ok but it would be nice to see smiling faces more often. I don’t think I’ve ever seen the staff smile once so that brings the place down a little, even when they greet you to be seated. The place has a nice feel inside. It would be nice not having to wait in the lineup for a long time.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Fast friendly service, to die for meals great variety catering for gluten free as well as meat lovers. high chairs Kids room and wheelchair facilities never had a poor meal here

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

My partner loves their ribs, although. I'm one of those sill people you call a vegetarian and for me there isn't a whole lot of options. Salad or chips, I do eat sea food but even then there isn't a lot of options for that. I under stand it's a "road house Grill" but they used to have a beautiful salmon dish that came with guacamole, sweet chilli sauce and another sauce that I can't remember. I loved it! But it's now gone.

The staff are always so lovely and welcoming when we go and are always bending over backwards to help us if needed. Thank you guys

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We would often go here but haven't been out for dinner for a little while. We enjoy Road House Grill, our favourite is the cheesy garlic bread! Oh.my.god. To die for!

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Popped in an met friends for an early Friday afternoon dinner. We arrived around 5pm (friend has very young children) and enjoyed the quiet ambience to ourselves.
The kids playroom is basic but kept the little people entertained enough to give is some adult time.
The food was very basic pub grub but tasty all the same, the kids menu is quite extensive compared to most with around 8 different options.
I enjoyed a nice seared Salmon however there were very basic sides. Couldn't even order mash instead of chips and got a plain potato in its jacket. I may be Celiac however I still enjoy flavour. Better luck next time, I hope :)