“Fun place to spend the day”

Olde Mistick Village
Ranked #6 of 35 things to do in Mystic
More attraction details
Owner description: This recreated 18th-century New England village offers a refreshing change from shopping malls as we know them. Browse or buy in the more than 60 small shops or dine in one of this charming setting's many eateries.
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Walk around, grab a bite to eat, visit the stores, go eat some ice cream, read a book, walk around some more, and it's a pretty awesome day.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,337)

Reviewed 22 August 2014

I will start out by saying yes the prices are high, some call it a tourist trap but as a tourist I go and expect nothing less, I prepare myself and just enjoy. This is a great place to slow down and just enjoy the day...so many shops, bakeries & restaurants in close proximity and little pathways winding from one area to another, I loved it. Always a place to sit and rest, take it all in, to just stop the day and enjoy :)....I have a few favorite shops as im sure everyone has theirs. Will always be a stop I make when in Mystic

Reviewed 21 August 2014

The Olde Mistick Village is a cute little collection of shops and boutiques, a nice place to do a bit of shopping. For me, it was a good place to pop my umbrella and spend a rainy morning while hubby went to the submarine museum. The shops have a good variety of goods and the people working in the shops were friendly.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

It is probaly nice for nostalgia.ngs are quite expensive. One of the better places is Mangos Pizza... Franklin General Store is not all it is made up to be

2  Thank rfrenaldo
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Great place to get a little souvenir or do some shopping but both of the restaurants we tried here were awful! The Boardwalk shop in particular is a great store if the kids want to buy a little affordable momento to remember their tirp.