Open today: 09:00 - 17:00

from US$57.00
from US$69.00
from US$28.95
2,470 results
All reviews sea lions titanic exhibit outdoor exhibits marine life touch tank sea world sting ray bird exhibit main gallery d movie penguin encounter great exhibits a bit pricey gift shop rainy day great for kids kids and adults
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Pardon my Full House reference in the title! But it reminds me of how much fun I have going to the Mystic Aquarium and seeing the beautifully majestic Beluga Whales!!! They are one of my most favorite animals! They are only one of the draws to Mystic Aquarium for me, but they are a MAJOR draw! I am an animal lover and former employee of a zoo, so seeing animals well cared for and conservation efforts being made make my heart happy. The exhibits are all wonderful and easily accessible for seeing anything and everything you could want! I have been going to this Aquarium as a destination vacation every few years for about the past 20 years and I love it more and more every time. The only thing I didn’t enjoy on my most recent visit was the sea lion show. While it was fun to see their behaviors, I felt the over all show lacking in content and fun. There was more talk and banter between the “narrator” and trainers than there was action to be seen. Shows in the past have had more interaction with the sea lions and what they can do! There was dancing and some swimming/jumps, but not nearly as much as I have seen before. All in all, the trip from PA up to Mystic is always worth it and I cannot wait to go back and see what is new , but of course see my beloved Belugas first!!!

2  Thank SunshyneStar
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Fun place to visit. Had a few 3D shows to watch. They had a tank that you could pet stingrays & life-like dinosaur exhibit. Only thing I disliked was that admission is overpriced & parking was crazy.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We recently went to the Mystic, Ct Aquarium on a long weekend trip to Mystic. It is located right behind the Mystic Village just off rt 95. We went to and thoroughly enjoyed the Sea Lions Show and the wide variety of aquariums and animal areas (penguins, seals, birds, and pond of frogs, turtles and water lilies). There is lots to learn there and lots to see. There were many happy families and children enjoying the place. My wife and I enjoyed our visit very much and we are 70 and 68 with no kids. So, it is not just for children.

1  Thank Kent_64
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Excellent museum! We shared the aquarium with several school groups on field trips, and needless to say, it was crowded and noisy with kids. They were everywhere! After they all left we went through again and enjoyed it much more.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

We were fortunate enough to be given complimentary tickets to the aquarium, which given the high entry price was more than welcome. The highlight was the stingray encounter, but we also enjoyed watching the two beluga whales, although the pengiun enclosure was disappointing. I am not sure that you could spend more than half a day here, but the younger visors appeared to enjoy it greatly.