All reviews pool looked great appeared clean free wifi a queen size bed microwave and fridge walking distance directly across the street front desk person would stay again enjoyed my stay beds were comfortable very nice stay mystic aquarium one night stay olde mistick village off the highway location was perfect
Reviewed 16 April 2013

The place looked cheap and was cheap as well as inexpensive. The room had all the necessary accoutrements, flat screen TV, heat/a/c, coffee maker, but it was shabby. The bed sheets were so worn that the cotton at all but disappeared, and all that was left was the 50% polyester. The man behind the desk disappears into a back room to watch TV. We stayed there because other places like the Hampton Inn were fully booked, and that was the only place with separate beds at a reasonable price at that location. But we wouldn't stay there again even if we had to drive for 10 miles.

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor room unless you want to carry your luggage to the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2013

Stayed there to save money and visit foxwoods. Its a twenty minute drive to foxwoods casino. Staff was Friendly. The decorum could use updating, reminded me of 90's. Friendlys next door and is conveniently located next to highway.

Room Tip: You get what you pay for.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bob F
Reviewed 16 December 2012

Lucky to have been close to Mystic when we had engine trouble. Our stay at the Econo Lodge suited our needs, clean room, and friendly service. Location was excellent for the Seaport Museum and Mystic Village, well worth seeing, and good restaurants nearby lots to keep us busy while we waited. We enjoyed our unscheduled stay in Mystic and the Econo Lodge.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Margaret S
Reviewed 9 November 2012

Even though I was in Mystic for damage clean up from super storm "Sandy" away from my family, Paresh and his family made me feel right at home every morning at breakfast. A nice clean room, comfortable bed and friendly people makes for an excellent stay. If I come back to this part of the country I will definately stay at the Econo Lodge Mystic.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Jerome S
Reviewed 10 October 2012

I picked this place because the price and location were great. I arrived there, unpacked my things and one hour later I decided to check out. I have been in few cheap hotels before but this one absolutely blew my mind. Filthy, smelly and horrible service. The manager gave me a room right next to the container with dirty bed sheets and under the stairway. The best part of my one hour stay was that I saw 3 cockroaches walking on top of the desk. As soon as I saw it, I started packing. This was, without a doubt, the worst hotel experience in my life. I would rather spend the night in my car! I have no idea why is this hotel still open.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo