“Great Service with Average room” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Quality Inn
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Mystic
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“Great Service with Average room”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

Totally average room, in need of an upgrade.
All for a good price which is always what we are looking for on a road trip.
The above average attention was what made this Hotel a place to review and recommend.
We had a couple of heavy-footed people above us in our first room and when we phoned to ask for another room, it was made available immediately.
WOW
Another plus was the assistant manager who greeted us at breakfast.
She made it a part of her job to Greet Every Guest and ask us how our stay was.
Now THAT'S attention to customer service!
The Hotel looks better on the outside than on the inside.
However
This was a place to remember.

1 Thank Jacky-Murray

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
West Warwick, Rhode Island
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

I'm not sure what people expect from a hotel that you can book in Mystic Ct on a Friday night in September for $130. That's an awesome deal for an in season booking in a tourist trap. I have no complaints. The hotel was clean. The rooms were much larger than I expected. The staff was so accommodating. Breakfast was great. Lastly, and maybe most important to many staying in Mystic, the location is dynamite. If you are feeling energized, its only about a 10-15 minute walk to the aquarium and Mystic Village. 5 minute drive to down town Mystic. I booked 3 rooms for a quick family getaway and we were all pleased and agreed we would stay again when visiting Mystic.

Room Tip: Can't miss with the rooms. I did bring my dog. If I didn't, I would be he'll bent on n...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Joshua M
Burlington , Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

We were very pleasantly surprised with the exceptional service and quality of our rooms. We stsyed for three nights after having spent the first night at the Hilton Mystic. I have to say that the Comfort Inn at Mystic was significantly better quality and is under rated to say the least.
Our room at the comfort was very comfortable , the beds were top end, pillows exceptional, and what i would have expected to see in a 3 1/2 star hotel !
The full breakfast with a real bonus ..... eggs, sausage, waffles, muffins and juices ..... incredible value to be included in the price of the room.
The staff here is twice as professional and helpful than what we experienced at the supposed 3 1/2 star Hilton that we stayed at on night 1.
We extended our stay at the Comfort for an additional two nights .... we wouldn't hesitate coming back again!
john & linda

1 Thank John D
Howard Beach
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

We only stayed one night (Wed.). The hotel was clean, king-size bed very comfortable with extra pillows (soft and firm). Staff was friendly and helpful - allowed access to our room one hour before check-in. Very good breakfast included (scrambled eggs, hash browns, waffles, good coffee). Excellent location fight off I-95 - short drive to Mystic Seaport and town - can walk to Mystic Village (shops & restaurants). Pet friendly for an additional $25 I believe. Would definitely stay here again!

Philadelphia, PA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

Recently stayed here for 2 nights. Best thing about the hotel was the staff. Everyone was friendly, kind and helpful. The place itself could use updating however and is worn in some areas. Also should be noted that it is pet friendly so for someone like me with severe allergies it may not be a good choice. Breakfast was included, your typical continental kind with a few hot items mixed in. Be sure to go arrive early or there will be a wait especially to use the waffle maker. I don't think I'll be returning to the area anytime soon and if I did would most likely choose to stay somewhere else.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Ellynn
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013

My visit did not start on a positive note. We arrived earlier than expected(about 1pm) and decided to see if we could check in early. When I went to the counter to inquire about eariler check-in I was told "like I told the lady over there, check-in is at 3PM" I got the feeling that if I tried to check-in at 259PM I would have been told the same thing. When we finally did check-in, we found the room to be perfect. It was spacious and clean. The beds were comfortable and very quiet. The breakfast was better than most. If not for the attitude of the initial counter, they would have gotten a higher rating.

york, pa
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

We needed a place to stay for one night in Mystic. I initially made this reservation when we thought we were bringing our dog and this place accepts them. The hotel is undergoing renovation and it is needed. The common areas look worn out and smelled. What the renovation needs to do is add insulation between the floors. I felt like there was a herd of elephants running on the floor above us. While the bed was super comfortable (loved the pillows), I still had difficulty sleeping because of the noise. Nice breakfast and service was good. But for this price, I expected a nicer hotel.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple