“Value for money”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Mystic
Reviewed 23 September 2013

This is a well-priced hotel, featuring excellent accommodation and friendly service. It really is great value for money, with the actual tariff being very reasonable and most affordable. I have no hesitation in recommending this facility. I would happily stay here again.

Room Tip: Any room would be good, from what I saw of them.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

Stayed here 9/20/13-9/22/13. A great value. Room was clean,price was very good relative to the surrounding hotels. Entire staff was courteous throughout our stay. Everyone had a "Good morning" or "Hello". The continental breakfast (hot and cold offerings) was much more than expected and certainly an added value. The hotel was conveniently located to I-95 and to the entire Mystic village area.
We would recommend the Comfort Inn to anyone (couples or family) staying in Mystic CT.

Jeff M.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

Totally average room, in need of an upgrade.
All for a good price which is always what we are looking for on a road trip.
The above average attention was what made this Hotel a place to review and recommend.
We had a couple of heavy-footed people above us in our first room and when we phoned to ask for another room, it was made available immediately.
WOW
Another plus was the assistant manager who greeted us at breakfast.
She made it a part of her job to Greet Every Guest and ask us how our stay was.
Now THAT'S attention to customer service!
The Hotel looks better on the outside than on the inside.
However
This was a place to remember.

1  Thank Jacky-Murray
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I'm not sure what people expect from a hotel that you can book in Mystic Ct on a Friday night in September for $130. That's an awesome deal for an in season booking in a tourist trap. I have no complaints. The hotel was clean. The rooms were much larger than I expected. The staff was so accommodating. Breakfast was great. Lastly, and maybe most important to many staying in Mystic, the location is dynamite. If you are feeling energized, its only about a 10-15 minute walk to the aquarium and Mystic Village. 5 minute drive to down town Mystic. I booked 3 rooms for a quick family getaway and we were all pleased and agreed we would stay again when visiting Mystic.

Room Tip: Can't miss with the rooms. I did bring my dog. If I didn't, I would be he'll bent on n...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Joshua M
Reviewed 18 September 2013

We were very pleasantly surprised with the exceptional service and quality of our rooms. We stsyed for three nights after having spent the first night at the Hilton Mystic. I have to say that the Comfort Inn at Mystic was significantly better quality and is under rated to say the least.
Our room at the comfort was very comfortable , the beds were top end, pillows exceptional, and what i would have expected to see in a 3 1/2 star hotel !
The full breakfast with a real bonus ..... eggs, sausage, waffles, muffins and juices ..... incredible value to be included in the price of the room.
The staff here is twice as professional and helpful than what we experienced at the supposed 3 1/2 star Hilton that we stayed at on night 1.
We extended our stay at the Comfort for an additional two nights .... we wouldn't hesitate coming back again!
john & linda

1  Thank John D
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We only stayed one night (Wed.). The hotel was clean, king-size bed very comfortable with extra pillows (soft and firm). Staff was friendly and helpful - allowed access to our room one hour before check-in. Very good breakfast included (scrambled eggs, hash browns, waffles, good coffee). Excellent location fight off I-95 - short drive to Mystic Seaport and town - can walk to Mystic Village (shops & restaurants). Pet friendly for an additional $25 I believe. Would definitely stay here again!

Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

Recently stayed here for 2 nights. Best thing about the hotel was the staff. Everyone was friendly, kind and helpful. The place itself could use updating however and is worn in some areas. Also should be noted that it is pet friendly so for someone like me with severe allergies it may not be a good choice. Breakfast was included, your typical continental kind with a few hot items mixed in. Be sure to go arrive early or there will be a wait especially to use the waffle maker. I don't think I'll be returning to the area anytime soon and if I did would most likely choose to stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: September 2013