“Excellent visit!”

Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Mystic
Pa.
“Excellent visit!”
Reviewed 24 July 2008

We stayed three nights at this Comfort Inn, and were delighted. The staff, both at the front desk, housekeeping, and in the breakfast area, were friendly and helpful. The pool was very nice, clean, and comfortable area with tables and chairs. Breakfast was great, especially the yogurt and muffins included. Overall it was a great value for the price and we had a very pleasant experience. I would definitely stay here again!

• Liked — friendly and helpful staff
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Pa_Travel_mama

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Aachen, Germany
Reviewed 21 July 2008

The Comfort Inn, Mystic is a good motel along the highway. The rooms are clean and the building is quite new. You have internet access and you can go by car to Mystic. On the negative side, there aren't many things in the proximity. Without a car you are stuck.

• Liked — New interiors
  • Disliked — Too far away from city center
1 Thank Roundtrip_Rob1n
New York
Reviewed 20 July 2008

This hotel appears clean and up to date. They have added a pool since my last stay which is a plus. The pool is small but clean and good for small children. The free breakfast is basic and good. The staff was very friendly and helpful. My only problem was that on one night a dog was barking in a nearby room around 9:00 at night. This continued on and off for about 2 hours. I wasn't sure if this was a pet friendly hotel but either way this was a serious problem which was keeping my wife and I, and other hotel guests, awake. I lost my temper and told my wife I was going outside to tell the staff to resolve the problem or I would check out and put a stop on my Credit Card. As soon as I went in the Hallway in a rage a person from the staff walked by me and opened the door where the dog was. The dog was apparently left alone in the room. The staf member promptly removed the dog from the room to the satisfaction of all the hotel guests on that side of the building. I would definitley stay here again but would have not if the staff did not act so decisively. The parking is excellent and the hotel is very close to the Mystic Aquarium and Village.

• Liked — Good location, free breakfast.
  • Disliked — No longer offers shuttle to Mohegan Sun.
1 Thank QueensMarine
Tarrytown,NY
Reviewed 19 July 2008

The staff of the Comfort Inn were very nice. The rooms were also clean. The continental breakfast was fantastic--even including a homemade waffle station. Yum! Even at the end of the "breakfast" time, they were still bringing out fresh food for those late-risers and we were not being rushed to finish. At check-out, the general manager, herself, was asking if everything was okay. Would definitely stay at ths hotel again when visiting Mystic!

• Liked — The cleanliness, staff friendliness, and continental breakfast
  • Disliked — The distance from the front desk to the rooms and closest parking lot
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled with family
1 Thank Dan_S4
Mass
Reviewed 15 July 2008

Although our family typically stays at Comfort Inns and are generally happy with the facilities, we were exceptionally pleased with the Mystic Comfort Inn. Reservations and check in were quick and easy, the room was EXTREMELY clean and newly decorated, complementary breakfast was wonderful (the kids had a great time making their own waffles!), and the pool was a perfect end to the long hot days.

I might add that we travel with a dog and can only say that our rooms at other hotels leave a lot to be desired, so it's always nice to stay in room where you don't get queasy sitting on the bedspread! The only downfall is that I think the $75 pet fee is a little steep, but thankful they're allowed in any case.

• Liked — Clean rooms and location
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled with family
1 Thank CabinInTheWoods5
Newton, MA
Reviewed 5 July 2008

We stayed one night in Mystic on our way to NYC. This is the first time we've stayed at a Comfort Inn. I was thoroughly impressed. Staff was friendly and helpful, room was extremely clean and comfortable. Breakfast was a great bonus (make your own waffles!), and you can't beat the price! Pool was new and nice (albeit a little small - but we were the only ones using it, so it was fine). Two minute drive to Mystic Aquarium, 5 minutes to Downtown Mystic, both of which were wonderful. Highly reccommend this destination and this hotel.

• Liked — Comfort/cleanliness of room, breakfast, value
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled with family
1 Thank SavvyTraveler66
ComfortInnMystic, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 10 July 2008
A quick note to THANK those who have been submitting reviews. We are always looking to hear from our guests. There are a few things we are not able to "change" such as the size of the pool but many of your suggestions and great ideas have assisted us in making our guests feel at home.

I hope to see you all back at The Comfort Inn in the future.

Regards,

Amy Rogers
Southern New Jersey
Reviewed 5 July 2008

We arrived on June, 29, 2008 for a one night stay. Check in was quick & pleasant. I did find a coupon, at a rest stop on Rt 95, for $10. less then what I registered for online at the hotel website, but the gal at check in would not honor it. Other than that, our entire stay was excellent. The room was spotless and the bed was very comfortable and quiet. The outdoor pool was clean and mostly used by children. I was previously told, that there was a bus trip to one of the casino's but that is no longer available. The FREE breakfast included, fresh fruit, fruit salad, hot & cold cereals, Bagels, toast, muffins, Waffles that you make yourself, hard boiled eggs, Orange, apple & cranbury juice, coffee, tea & milk. The attendant kept the counters and tables clean and all food was restocked as needed. When I needed shampoo & conditioner, that was not in the room when we arrived, The front desk happily supplied me with what I needed. In my opinion, this hotel should be rated #1 !!!

• Liked — Comfort Cleanliness
  • Disliked — Nothing