All reviews waffles cookies and milk choice hotels room was clean outdoor pool the breakfast area continental breakfast decent hotel front desk staff would stay here again waffle maker stayed here for one night convenient location nice breakfast fridge and microwave mystic village mohegan sun
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Good location near i95 exit to the aquarium and quiet. Friendly checkin with warm snickerdoodle also full breakfast included. Lobby is large and clean but room 105 had strong mildew smell that made our throats sore. Otherwise rating would have been higher.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarsprdoc
Bill B, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you for your kind comments and please accept my apology for the inconvenience of the room smell which was a result of overuse of cleaning chemicals not of mildew in any event a true oversight on our part in which I can't apologize enough for

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Nice large room with comfortable beds. Hotel updating and very clean. Friendly staff and for continental breakfast was good. There is egg and sausage that isn't saturated in salt like much of these type breakfasts. Easy 5 minute drive into town. Laundry service means they offer laundry paid to go out. They do not have a washer/dryer but there is a laundromat a block away. Would recommend.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank potatofish
Bill B, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thank you for your kind words. We hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 25 October 2017

While not at a busy time of year, and mid-week of New England leaf peeping season, I arrived late one night unexpectedly. During my 2 night stay, I interacted with all 3 shifts of desk clerks, and they were all efficient and helpful.
While some things in the room, carpet and wallpaper, seem outdated, the room was clean, even the refrigerator and coffee pot. No dirt or hair, and certainly no mold, in the bathroom. Newer, comfortable mattress. Sheets were crisp with a slight hint of bleach used for cleaning. The pet friendly wing did not smell of animals at all!
Staff was more than courteous, they were friendly!
Breakfast was more than I've experienced at other, more "high-end", places.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Pghtraveler1515
Bill B, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Spent the night at the quality inn after going to a concert at Foxwoods. Staff was friendly and courteous. Room was clean and well equipped: mini fridge, micro wave, safe etc. There were cookies at eight at night (homemade) and a very nice breakfast from six to ten. Scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles, muffins, bagels, yogurt, juice, cereal and coffee; all prepared well and fresh. For a modest hotel this place offers a lot. Would stay here again!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mr4ball
Bill B, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Reviewed 20 October 2017

I showed up out of the blue at this hotel at a peak time because a different hotel at which I had made reservations earlier for a pet-free room put me into a room that was not truly pet free. My wife started reacting immediately and we had to check out at 2 AM. An hour later, I arrived at the Quality Inn. They took us in, put us in a pet-free room and it was terrific. I was given a great rate and I can't say enough good things about this hotel. I had a cooler that leaked into the trunk of my car, and they allowed me to use one of their high-powered fans to dry it out so that my car wouldn't be moldy. Great service, great rooms, comfortable beds and pillows, clean shower and bathroom, absolutely perfect. This hotel was actually better than some of the other hotels at which I've stayed that were supposed to be a cut above. The next time I'm in Mystic, this is where I'm staying. These folks are my heroes.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BluesTraveler9916
Bill B, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Thank you for your kind words .No Hero worship needed. Just what we do around here :)