“Excellent”

Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We offer healthy and tasty eastern cuisine, prepared in the manner of native Thailand - slightly adjusted and specialty menued for taste - with a western presentation. We use only fresh ingredients and add no MSG. Every meal is cooked separately, which allows us to meet special needs of our customers (such as gluten free diet or various allergies). Our restaurant was designed to present a casual/classy cafe-like environment in which our customers can enjoy both a traditional dining room and a lounge area with the full bar
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

This is the most outstanding oriental food I've had. We had 3 entrees , the garlic cod because I love garlic shrimp fried rice and a marinated beef dish that my daughter finished completely to my astonishment because she is very picky with her tastes. The service was fantastic and we loved the martinis. Mine was a passion fruit martini. The place is very chic. I recommend it highly.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Visited my friends in the area, we dined in this restaurant. Pretty good food and the service was very good. The vegetarian dishes were also good, would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Authentic Thai cuisine at a reasonable price, This restaurant is family owned and operated. Wonderful décor and comfortable atmosphere. The bar area is gorgeous. Big screen TVS with a great ambiance. Cleanliness second to none. We ordered Spring rolls. Freshly made bye hand, and I could tell. Thai Pai was excellent with just the right amount of heat. Portions were great and presentation was perfect. I would recommend this establishment to all....

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Stopped in with a friend recently for a late. I couldn't eat much because of the hour but if I'm every back in Mystic I'll make sure I have more time. Authentic tasting loaded with ginger, basil, loved it!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Gem of a Thai restaurant. Friendly atmosphere, great service, but better food. Spring rolls were fantastic. For our meal, requested heat level 2 which was perfect. This will become a Logan's favorite, if not already.

2  Thank brcag