“Delicious Cupcakes!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Hartford, Connecticut
“Delicious Cupcakes!”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

We picked out a cupcake for each member of our family. We had carrot, chocolate, and vanilla. They all were delicious, beautiful, and large. The owner was very pleasant and offered us samples.

• Visited November 2013

Bigfork, Montana
“Really, really good”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We stopped in this little bake shop so my husband could grab a cup of coffee. When we realized we didn't have cash, we added some baked goods to our order so we weren't using a card for $1 charge. Glad we did! The best oatmeal chip cookie I've ever had, seriously! And I got a sour cream coconut cupcake that was out of this world. If I lived nearby, I'd gain 50 pounds from stopping here all the time!

Visited October 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We stayed in Groton and got up looking for a good bakery. Had trouble locating one closer so we drove over to Mystic. The drive was pleasant and the baked goods even more so. We got enough food for breakfast that day as well as the next. It was all wonderful. The staff and patrons were very friendly. You can't go wrong ordering any item on the menu. A must visit if you are in the area.

• Visited October 2013
Waterford, Connecticut
“Cupcakes!”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I have heard many rave reviews of their cupcakes. When I finally got to try them, I can see why. They have a delicious texture- not too light, not too dense- and the frosting really sings with flavor, not just with sweetness. I tried tangerine, sour cream coconut, and black-bottom chocolate.
Yum!

• Visited October 2013
Boston, MA
“We chose this over the usual Dunkin Donuts option”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

This place had lots of options for pastry/breads for breakfast. There were also lots of desert options (which I could have returned for that) as well. We got a scone, slice of pound cake and apple juice for about $9.00.

In the winter, there is not a lot of space to stay inside and enjoy your purchase. Luckily we could enjoy the pastries outside at the available table and chairs.

Note to the owners: The outside area could use some cleaning up.

• Visited September 2013

Been to Lis Bake Shop? Share your experiences!