Taber Inne and Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Howard Johnson Inn Mystic(Mystic)(Great Value!)
US$97
Hampton Inn & Suites Mystic(Mystic)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$144
Inn at Mystic(Mystic)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$119
Hilton Mystic(Mystic)(Great Value!)
US$127
The Whaler's Inn(Mystic)(Great Value!)
US$194
Holiday Inn Express Mystic(Mystic)(Great Value!)
US$137
Residence Inn Mystic Groton(Mystic)(Great Value!)
US$160
Residence Inn
Quality Inn(Mystic)
US$92
Hotels.com
US$256
Hyatt Place Mystic(Mystic)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$171
Travelocity
All reviewscontinental breakfastacross the streetindoor poolsea swirlfamily ownedroom was cleanbagelsperson jacuzzichain hotelsstayed longerdowntown mysticcape codone night staywonderful stayeasy accessliving roomwould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 October 2013

My wife & I originally booked a room @ the Taber Inne for 3 nights in mid-September as part of our driving tour from Washington DC to Vermont. Unfortunately, by the time we arrived late in the day I had come down with what was later diagnosed as a kidney stone and was in a lot of pain. The manager helped me carry my bags & got us directed to the best emergency room in the area. After the ER treated me we were able to return to our room late that same night. By the next morning the entire staff, including the housekeepers, was aware of our situation and repeatedly ask how I was feeling. One of the owners helped me fax information back to my local Dr. on the west coast and made sure we knew where the local drug stores were. As it turned out we needed to stay for an additional day during the weekend for additional medical attention. The owners made arrangements for our extension, in the same room, despite being fairly well booked up that weekend.

Despite the medical problems both of us completely enjoyed our stay. Our room was very nice. My wife was able to enjoy her swims in the indoor pool as well as our in room Jacuzzi at night. There is also a great deli across the street from the inn.

I really wish that Mystic was much closer to home so that we could have the opportunity to make repeated visits to the Taber Inne.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jim-sterling
Reviewed 5 October 2013

My wife and I visited Mystic for our anniversary and stayed at The Taber Inn. It was a very enjoyable stay and the Taber family and staff could not have been more friendly. The room was large and very quiet . The pool was beautiful.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Don M
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Wife and I spent a long weekend for our anniversary. Very, very friendly staff upon checkin, clean room and prompt room service. Gave great reccomendations for things to do around town. The location is very central to downtown Mystic and Stonington, however our room was facing a very active railway and another building facade. Don't plan on spending much time admiring the view from your room. Breakfast is minimal, but good. We paid for a suite with a fireplace and a hot tub, but if we were to return, we would probably use one of the cheaper rooms.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank sailmuscongus
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Just finished a one night stay at the Taber Inn. The people couldn't have been nicer to deal with. We had a meeting there and the space was awesome. The indoor pool was quite impressive although I didn't have time to use it or the spa tub in my room. :(
The cafe across the street is great and is so convenient. While Taber is not as close to downtown mystic as I might have liked, it is still very convenient and I thought a great value. I would totally stay again.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank DL D
Reviewed 28 September 2013

This was our first trip to Mystic and first time staying at the Taber Inne & Suites. Our first impression was that it was very pretty, well kept, clean, set back a bit from the road and near town. First off, the staff could not have been nicer and more helpful. We asked for and got recommendations for restaurants and attractions in the area. Our room was clean, spacious and comfortable. They provided a quick continental breakfast before we headed out for the day. There is a large indoor pool on the grounds which is a nice way to relax after being out all day. My husband and I decided we'd be back, but next time bring our friends.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple