“Birthday party”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

I invited 20 people to my 70th at this restaurant . The food was excellent and the service was outstanding.

Hope to have my 80th there also.

3  Thank TwoCrabs14

Reviewed 10 August 2014

We stopped in here for lunch on a day trip. What a neat building - it is lovely and has a very historic charm to it! The food was also very good. I had the crab sandwich on ciabatta bread which was done very nicely. My friend also had the pulled pork sandwich that was also very good. The kids simply had chicken fingers and fries but they were good as well. The service was timely enough (a little slow as we had kids with us but if it was just adults it would have been perfect as we would not have felt rushed). The prices were middle of the road but were acceptable given the atmosphere and setting. I would definitely return.

2  Thank travelgirlkw01
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We had heard wonderful things about this restaurant but it did not live up to it's reputation on my visit. To begin with we walked in and had to wait 15 minutes to be seated because there was one waitress for the whole dining room for lunch on a Friday afternoon. I ordered the steak wrap and my friend ordered the crab sandwich and we had to wait another 25 minutes for our food. My staek sandwich was supposed to be fillet mignon but did not taste good at all. It was chewy and overcooked and the wrap was soggy. The bread that the crab sandwich was on was as hard as a rock. It was the worst, overpriced lunch that I have had at a restaurant in Mystic. The service was also terrible. The waitress literaly throws the food and dishes down on the tables and then runs away. She was borderline rude and agressive when questioned about anything on the menu, especially prices. I cannot belive that this restaurant gets such good reviews. I will never set foot in this uncomfortable place again.

3  Thank Chloe B
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We stopped in for lunch. My husband had one of the daily specials. We were so excited to try the local Bomster Stonington Scallops as part of the dish! the dish was presented beautifully. Pan seared Bomster scallops over sauteed cherry tomatoes, asparagus, rainbow chard, shiitake mushrooms with a garlic and lemon buerre blanc. I had the Hot Lobster Roll.....the ultimate upscale version of the New England classic sandwich. Will definitely be back!! The Inne offers live music every evening after 10:00pm in the pub for late night crowd!

1  Thank crazy4running
Reviewed 5 August 2014

On a Tuesday summer night, we were fortunate to find the Captain Daniel Packer Inn.

The waitstaff were wonderful; the host seated us immediately...it was super crowded. The food choices were creative and I had a hard choice making a decision. The salads were diverse; the entrees super creative. The portions were immense. We sat upstairs and it seemed like a local crowd which wasn't a surprise..

I would go back in a heartbeat. The staff was there to please and they did just that.

2  Thank PSB5056