“Overpriced!”
Review of Go Fish

Go Fish
Reserve with OpenTable
Go Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 100 Restaurants in Mystic
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Coogan Blvd & Clara Dr
Description: The Freshest Fish This Side of the Shoreline! Enjoy Mystic's best seafood any way you want it … raw or cooked. Dine on the freshest sushi and raw bar selections; carefully grilled, roasted, steamed, seared or Cajun-blackened fish; creative salads, pastas and stews; or beef and poultry entrees. Enjoy all of this in a visually eclectic sea of murals, mobiles, sculpture, paintings, blown glass, and neon by regional artists. Go Fish – a thoroughly fresh experience.
Niantic
“Overpriced!”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

If you like an upscale dark hip place without any windows, you should go. I wanted a nice sunny window seat for our early dinner.
The bar looked very nice. I would go for happy hour.
Mediocre food and a small portion. Overpriced. My salmon was not cooked well and cold. Very small fried oysters for the price.
There were many small children on Saturday when we were there. We heard scream from the table next to us.
The service was great; very prompt. Bread was good, too. We got free refill without asking. Ample parking.

• Visited May 2014

Hartford, Connecticut
“Tasty Fresh Fish”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Go Fish is convienently located across the street from the Mystic Hilton and The Aquarium and is one of the restaurants in Old Mystic Village Shopping Center. The specialty is of course fish. There is also a sushi bar , but you need to ask to be seated there if you want sushi.
Our waitress talked me out of the fish tacos I was going to order, by encouraging me to order salmon instead. The fish was delicious! The service was friendly , the wine list extensive, and the best part was we walked back to the hotel!

Brewster, New York
“Go Go Go Fish”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This was a wonderful experience,from the people who sat us to the wait staff.The food was prepared perfectly, and came to the table hot. Everyone was just fantastic and the food terrific

Waxhaw, North Carolina
“Pit stop”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Had dinner here before hitting the road after touring Mystic Seaport. The host staff was slack (looking at their phones as we were leaving. No "thank you for dining with us"). Food was average at best. Daughter pasta w butter sauce, I wasn't hungry but felt I should order something so I had lobster bisque (so-so), and my husband had fish and chips (meh). Our server was fine. I'd pass on this restaurant if I find myself in Mystic again.

Preston, Connecticut
“Bad experience ”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Something was very wrong with our sons food. The manager tried she was nice as was our waiter. However the sushi chefs who prepared food were looking at us and were behaving unprofessionally. The bad food had come from their kitchen. Just very hincky ... definitely will not go back.

Been to Go Fish? Share your experiences!