“Great Barbecue Pizza”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We went there for lunch and were pleasantly surprised. They had a great selection of pizza and beers, especially their specialty pizza. I had the white chicken smoked barbecue chicken and it was the best barbecue chicken pizza I ever had (honest). We go to Mystic every year, so Pizzetta is already on our list of places to go eat. I might even have them make an extra white chicken smoked barbecue chicken and bring it home with me, if it lasts the trip home..........

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We stumbled upon the restaurant recently, arriving late into Mystic. The attractive outdoor patio seating with strung lights attracted us after a long road trip. The menu was extensive with a variety of salads and plenty of pizzas Our waitress insisted the stuffed baked potato pizza was the best. She was right, it was fabulous!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We ate here because of their vegetarian and vegan options. The pizza we had was good, but I was a little disappointed in whatever vegan chicken they used... it tasted like a soggy dough ball. The salads we had were good as well, but nothing special. We dined outside in very comfortable chairs and enjoyed the perfect evening. The waitress was attentive and service was quick. I don't think the pizza and salads were better than other places, and I'm sure the high prices were par for the course in the tourist town. (We didn't eat anywhere else in Mystic.) Because of their veg friendly menu, if we ever go back to Mystic we would probably eat here again.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Went for a pizza after a day at the beach. The building is a lovely old house and there is ample seating outdoors on a nicely executed patio. They only serve beer and wine but the selection is large so you should be able to find something to enjoy. We ordered a pepperoni pizza. I loved the thin crust and it was not greasy which can happen with pepperoni so that made me happy. The only negative was that the pizza seemed heavy on the garlic. Now if you are a garlic lover that is perfect. I like less garlic so the other flavors come through as well. I will say we took the rest home and is was good cold the next day. I didn't try anything else and would give it three and a half stars as it was above average. I would go back.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Great outdoor seating, amazing gluten-free pizzas, wine and beer available... What more could you ask for?

1  Thank Julie K

Been to Pizzetta? Share your experiences!