“Enjoyable evening in Mystic”

Bravo Bravo Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 102 Restaurants in Mystic
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 March 2014

My husband and I decided last minute to go on a spontaneous overnight to Mystic. We found a nice Inn with availability and booked a room. We were happy to see Bravo Bravo was right next store to the Inn. We walked over to Bravo Bravo took a high top table in the bar. Our first choice would of been to sit at the bar but there was no availability. The bar was very crowded and a bit loud but we decided to stay. We enjoyed a couple drinks and we both were not too hungry so we opted for an appetizer each. I had the arugula pesto gnocchi with pancetta, pine nuts & figs and my husband had the short rib Mac & cheese. We both thoroughly enjoyed our choices. To end our night we choose to share a dessert we choose the chocolate bread pudding with maple walnut gelato & honey. This choice did not disappoint either. It was delicious, extremely enjoyable. I'd definitely come back and look forward to trying other dishes at this restaurant. We had a lovely waitress as well. She was an older woman who was very attentive and thorough.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I am a customer for life....a great place to eat and truly relax. A laidback setting with an upscale feel. Great food and great service. It's a small spot so you might want to make reservations...Mystic is such a great place and Bravo Bravo continues that great tradition.....

1  Thank vinmarine1
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

Going to Bravo Bravo is always a treat. I love coming here to grab dinner. The food is wonderful and the staff is nice. Would definitely suggest this place!

1  Thank Lily H
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I landed at Bravo Bravo on a Saturday night in December with my husband. The restaurant was crowded but it was no problem getting in without a reservation and no problem when we said we wanted to sit in the bar at one of the tables. Our server was very nice and allowed us to eat a very leisurely meal of appetizer which we order very slowly to space out our meal. We had two of the special appetizers that evening - a pork belly dish and risotto balls - both which were excellent. We also had a wonderful salad. We split everything which was not an issue. Service was excellent - he allowed us our pace, kept water glasses filled and checked on us for cocktail refills without being intrusive. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Went to Bravo Bravo per the reviews on Tripadvisor and Yelp. We didn't make a reservation, but were seated right away. The service was good. The food was excellent. We had the Short Rib Macaroni and Cheese. It was only an appetizer. If I knew how good it was I would of ask for it as my entree. Also I have seafood allergies. The waitress told us that they would be able to make any of entrees as I would like since every dish was made to order. My husband has the lobster and linguine. It came with mussels and scollops. He raved about it. I would go here again.

Been to Bravo Bravo Restaurant? Share your experiences!