“Good a little tight seating ”

Bravo Bravo Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 98 Restaurants in Mystic
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Carmel, New York
“Good a little tight seating ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Good service crab cakes are ok, good osso busso, great lobster risotto. The bean dip for bread is great! We normally go to s and p oyster definitely 2nd best for us. A bit of a small menu but with it.

Hartford, Connecticut, United States
“Good atmosphere, long wait”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

I went to this restaurant with a bunch of girls for a bachelorette party. We were there on a Friday, so it was understandably busy. There were also 8 of us, so we were rather a large party I suppose. Our reservation was for 8 and they seated us right away. Water and bread were brought fairly quickly and our orders were taken in a decent amount of time. However, we waited for an hour and a half for our food to come! I got the penne with red sauce, sausage and basil. The sauce was incredibly salty!!! The sausage was good though, as was the pasta. I was pleased with the service and the accuracy of the orders. If we hadn't had to wait for so long for our food, I would've been a bit more enthusiastic about this place.

Prospect, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't miss”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

We ate in the main restaurant about a month ago. 4 adults and 2 small children. We loved all our entries. The crab cake appetizer was delicious. The best I ever had. The waitress, Peggy memorized our order and delivered our meals with no mistakes. The setting is intimate but as the room gets full the volume does increase but not at an alarming level.

• Visited July 2014
Massachusetts
“Bravo Indeed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

My husband and I eat out a lot and we have to say that this was one of the best meals we have been served! We made reservations and had dinner at Bravo Bravo on a Wednesday night. For the most part we chose from the Specials menu and started with Tuna tartar topped with egg yolk (amazingly fresh), corn fritters and the watermelon salad (which I kind server split into two plates for us without being asked). From there my husband had the salmon special with coconut rice that just melted in your mouth and I had the spicy Cioppiono (regular menu item) that was filled with mussels, scallops, lobster and other fish over fresh linguine. Although both of us were ready to burst, we had to try the freshly made to order cinnamon sugar donuts (just when we thought it couldn’t get any better it did!). Our server was very knowledgeable of the menu happily answering all our questions and making recommendations. She was extremely attentive, and made our dining experience all that more enjoyable. All I can say… I wish we lived closer so we could visit more often!

Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

We chose to eat at this restaurant upon arriving in Mystic because we were staying at the Whaler's Inn. We had just arrived in town and did not have reservations, but the host was able to seat us at a table outside, which was just perfect, as the weather was lovely. Our drinks, appetizers and dinners were all delicious, and the service was wonderful. We would definitely recommend this restaurant.

• Visited August 2014

Been to Bravo Bravo Restaurant? Share your experiences!