“Liked it”

Mystic Pizza
Ranked #10 of 99 Restaurants in Mystic
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lombard, Illinois
“Liked it”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

My kids and I were on a trip and were driving by and I had heard of the movie so we stopped in. I will say the pizza was really good. The other food was all ok. It's not very expensive. And we even bought a couple t-shirts.

• Visited November 2013

• Czech first
New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must see in mystic”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

My husband and I came to Mystic for our 1 year anniversary. Part of the reason we came was because I learned of the town by watching the movie - "mystic pizza". Usually when a place is commercialized like that it really isnt good but not this place it was great. Our pizza, salad, and fried pickles were delicious.

Blue Point, New York
“Yummy!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We were in Mystic, and decided to try their famous pizza. It was Memorial Day, so parking was difficult. (There is a paid lot across the street, but it only takes debit/credit cards.) We chose to sit down for a late lunch at the restaurant. I ordered a small pie with feta and spinach. My boyfriend just had a small cheese pie. We were able to each eat our own pizza without feeling overstuffed. The pizza was super hot, delicious, and just what I needed.

Conyers, Georgia
“Take your picture out front, avoid the pizza.”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My wife and I made a round robin trip through parts of New England and had Mystic on our map. Mystic the town is beautiful. She was a fan of the movie is the only reason we made the stop at the restaurant. That should probably be the only reason that anyone should make the stop. The service was average for the sardine-packed seating. The pizza was OK, about like you can get through any Pizza delivery company. We had slight hopes for great pizza…nope. There is also non-stop overdosing of Mystic Pizza (the movie) playing on all the TV’s along with frame-by-frame Julia Roberts in 8by10 photos covering the place. The souvenir shop is attached (of course) and we fell prey there as well.

Nazareth, Pennsylvania
“Great Pizza (from a non-pizza eater)!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I cannot eat pizza. More to the point, I cannot eat much of anything with tomatoes. However, a visit to Mystic Pizza while visiting the sub base in nearby Groton has made me a pizza lover! They were kind enough to make a White Hawaiian - no red sauce, with ham and pineapple. in a word, DELISH! Crust was excellent. Obviously they play up being the centerpiece of the movie, but all that aside - food is great! Definitely returning! I did not bump into Julia Roberts, just saying.

• Visited May 2014

Been to Mystic Pizza? Share your experiences!