“Fun, hopping place. Good pizza. Inspired the movie. ”
Review of Mystic Pizza

Mystic Pizza
Ranked #10 of 102 Restaurants in Mystic
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Fun, hopping place. Good pizza. Inspired the Julia Roberts' movie of the same name. Good service. Recommended. Bring the whole family.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Our first time in Mystic and of course we had to stop here. The restaurant is not quite what I remembered from the movie but you know how Hollywood is! We didn’t expect much figuring it had been hyped by the movie but we were pleasantly surprised. Good pizza, salads and fried pickles. The service was also accommodating. So I would say stop in, order a pie and watch a little mystic pizza!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Great pizza, service and location! I highly recommend visiting this local landmark, not just because of all the fuss and the movie, but because they really do serve great pizza! Not too doughy, crispy crust and great sauce. We sat upstairs and the view of the downtown was great! If your'e worried about parking, there is great parking if you take an immediate right (after Mystic Pizza) onto Bank Street. If you don't feel like walking around after, there are some beautiful homes along Bank Street and the streets that branch off it. My husband and I drove around and fell in love with about 20 homes along the way, very cute!

1  Thank The_Barefoot_Cook
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We were spending the day and mystic and planned for dinner at Mystic pizza. The craft show was going on, so parking was awful. Their lot is very small. There was 4 of. We ordered 3 sodas and a water. For an appetizer we had the dried pickles and order of fries. In my opinion they serve the best fried pickles. Their fries were also very good. For food we ordered, a small pepperoni pizza, a small pizza with chicken tomatoes and spinach, a small pizza with eggplant spinach feta and olives, and a veggie calzone. All of the food was great. We had leftovers. Our server was ok. The bathroom was not clean and was surprised by how rundown it was. The inside of the restaurant is nice and set up well. Our total bill with out tip was $63. Not bad.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Pizzas OK but I've had better. Lives off its connection with the film, which is constantly playing in the restaurant, and lot of memorabilia on the walls. If it wasn't for the film connection I think it would struggle, as there are better eating places in Mystic.