“What a Find”

Cuisines: French, Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Two people for $120 with tip and a $32 bottle of wine. The portions were perfect and the taste of the food was outstanding. They have an outside dining area sheltered from traffic with heaters for cool evenings. Lots of really interesting specials. I has a Seafood Martini as an appetizer. Spectacular!!!!!!!!!

Hurry, go!!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We just arrived in town and we were walking around and saw this restaurant and decided to try it. Very clean restaurant. Food was delicious. Seating is a little tight. Good selection on menu.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

My husband and I were spending the night in Mystic and chose this restaurant for dinner because it was right down the street from the inn we were staying. We were seated right away at a small, quaint table along the stone and brick wall, and I must note that the flowers decorating our table were gorgeous. My husband had a delicious and tender veal Parmesan and I decided on pasta carbonara which was also delicious. Rich and creamy with large pieces of sausage. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a fine Italian meal.

1  Thank Lisa R
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The Hot Rocks here are unique and delish. Our table ordered a seafood and a chicken Hot Rock. The other dinner choices are very good too. My only constructive feedback is that the wait staff don't seem to be very happy and they sometimes seem annoyed. The outdoor patio is very quaint.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We were lucky enough to get a table outside and it was just perfect. It felt like we were someplace else with the trellis above with great ambiance. Drinks were well made and the food was amazing! So good! We had a wonderful server who made sure every single one of our needs were met. It is one of our faves now up in Mystic!!

Been to Anthony J's Bistro? Share your experiences!