“I do love friendly's” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 10 Dessert in Mystic
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Providence, Rhode Island
“I do love friendly's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

Been going since I was a kid , I use to go with my grandmother for lunch and a clown Ice cream , And we would go with our mother uncles and aunts after coming from the beach and get a black raspberry ice cream from the window counter

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Luvingthelord

“Great normal food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Typical friendly great service nice to find some breakfast the wasn't high priced and good coffee food was great not greasy

1 Thank db639
“Quick & Easy Take Out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

Ill start by saying I'm not really a Friendlys lover- or any chain resturaunt for that matter. I went to get take out while staying over night in Mystic for my daughters 2nd birthday. Since she loves ice cream this was an obvious choice. As far as take out goes- the service was wonderful. The food was still hot when I got back to the hotel and very well packaged. The ice cream was still very frozen and delicious. I ordered a turkey burger which was quite good. Everything was as good as you could expect for Friendlys. I would return with the little ones again.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Sunshinedreamin
Portsmouth, Rhode Island
“Not good for the name brand”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

This place is old and the smell was not good. Mystic Diner right next door is your better option. Would NOT go there again

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Kathy K
Boonton, New Jersey
“Convenient and very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

We were looking to have a quick meal on this occasion and this Friendly's was right by our hotel, so it conveniently fit the bill. I tried their Ultimate Grilled Cheese which consists of slices of melted Cheddar, American and Swiss cheeses sandwiched between their three cheese crusted sourdough bread. It was delicious. My wife was happy with her Crispy Chicken Salad and the kids enjoyed their burgers, chicken, & fries. Then, we finished off the meal with ice cream. All in all, the food and service were quite good. What more could you ask for?

• Visited September 2013