“Best ice cream in Mystic”

Mystic Ice Cream and Sweet Shop
Ranked #3 of 10 Dessert in Mystic
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This ice cream beats out any in the town. It is homemade and creamy. Very flavorful. Try the salted carmel cashew! Lots of sweet treats and gifts to take home.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We happened to this ice cream shop by chance. I believe the owner was running the counter. She was very lovely. All the ice cream is made in house. I had the cake batter ice cream and it was DELICIOUS!!! There is surely something here for everyone's sweet tooth. Definitely check it out this summer!

Reviewed 11 October 2013

I love this place for its chocolate covered everything, it's quirkly gift boxes and bags, it's many flavored fudges. I love it for its simplicity, and yet, high quality candies. It's old fashioned in a lot of ways, but, that's what I love about it most.

Reviewed 2 October 2013 via mobile

Loved this little ice cream store, its homemade with a variety of original and unique flavors. I got a scoop of 'pirates booty' flavor, it was vanilla with raspberry, pretzels, peanuts and other stuff mixed in.. Best ice cream iv ever eaten. Not to mention a very nice lady working at the counter. Loved it!

Reviewed 9 September 2013

While exploring Mystic we were heading back to the hotel The Whalers Inn(see my review) after lunch. We wanted dessert, we stopped for ice cream here. And also they had fudge and candy and sweets and they also had coffee, tea and other drinks. I had the chocolate, I forgot what my husband had. This ice cream was a standard chocolate ice cream. they had other fun flavors I tried.They had fudge- which for me is a rare treat and they were so nice to let me sample flavors of ice cream and fudge until I made my decision. I ended up with chocolate walnut fudge.
this is a fun spot to rest after walking, its very small and very limited seating. FYI If you have an over sized stroller it wont fit- too narrow. Most people get their treats and go. I am so glad I stopped here

Been to Mystic Ice Cream and Sweet Shop? Share your experiences!