We stayed here for a wedding at the Aquarium across the street. The hotel was your typical Holiday Inn Express. When you walk in they have a machine blowing a not so great smell into the lobby - was not a fan of it. The hotel was mostly clean, although could have done with a bit more thorough cleaning. Our room was nice - comfortable bed and good shower. Breakfast is included your typical for the Express, their signature cinnamon buns are always good and their bacon (they don't have it every morning) was good - their eggs seemed like they were from a powder mix. Good pool and whirlpool. Location was great - you could walk to Olde Mystic Village and the Mystic Aquarium, other places were a short drive away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Mystic Hotel. Hotel features include complimentary continental breakfast and free local phone calls. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start Breakfast Bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/pastries, and even hardboiled eggs. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Mystic, CT and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, IHG, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Mystic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Mystic Hotel Mystic
- Mystic Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Mystic