“Amazing ice cream!”

Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Mystic
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I love to try the ice cream when I visit a new city, especially when it's homemade. I visited Drawbridge on a Saturday afternoon, and the line was out the door, so I figured it must be really good. It was! The line actually moved pretty quickly because they were amply staffed and worked fast. I tried the Seaport Salty Swirl (vanilla ice cream with chunks of chocolate and peanut butter and caramel--something like that) and it was so good! Around $4.50 or so for one generous scoop, but so tasty that it was worth it.

1  Thank Kim N

Reviewed 29 July 2014

This shop was recommended to us, glad we tried it. Fun location on the drawbridge. Service was excellent and the ice cream was perfect. We all tried something different - drinks, ice cream, etc. all were perfect.

1  Thank DogsandDragons
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

I got a Small soft serve swirl in waffle cone with sprinkles on top and my bill was 6 bucks (considering the cone was 1 dollar more and sprinkles 29 cent extra....the ice cream was very expensive for a small . I would have been better off buying a pint of ice cream from the local cvs. The taste of the soft serve was not great.....also the soft serve was nearly melted when it was given to me......looks like the hard ice cream is a better option at this place. My friend opted to try a sundae which was mostly a cup of topping. The cups are really small.
The service was really fast and fairly friendly.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We enjoyed generous servings of homemade ice cream while on the deck watching the raising and lowering of the drawbridge. One of the best ice cream shops in the area! Highly recommend a treat!

1  Thank Engival
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We always look forward to a stop at Drawbridge Ice Cream every year. Great variety of yummy flavors and nice view. Cute vintage ice cream chairs and old time feel to the place.

2  Thank cdelguzzi