“Great coffee”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

The coffee is amazing but the baked goods are so so. I got a cinnamon roll last time we are there and it was so dry I couldn't eat it. If you're looking for a great cup of joe stop in if you want a nice treat keep walking!

Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have coffee in our veins & just love to drink it. This place has really good iced coffee. You can also buy coffee by the pound as a bean or ground up. Overall pretty good.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

I discovered this gem of a coffee shop when my daughter moved in to the area. I love the quaint atmosphere! Now whenever I'm in the area, I have to visit, get one of their specialty coffees and a sweet treat. I can't leave without taking home a pound of their Mystic Blend, either. For special occasions, my daughter now knows what to get me - not a bottle of wine, but a pound of beans!

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Open early before the rest of Olde Mistick Village, and the coffee was strong and delicious. Nice little shop to grab some joe before heading over to the Seaport

Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

Absolutely perfect! Service was great! Price was perfect! Coffee was delicious! They have everything and anything you may want and the espresso was spot on. My wife and I will definitely return and will highly recommend