“Always Delicious!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 November 2013

The prices are right, the drinks are fun and delicious and the food is so good. Anytime you go you know they will consistently take care of you. The servers are so friendly and upbeat, they really make the visit fun for guests. We have also done take out and been very happy. Their salsa is hot and so addictive. LOL We just love it there and look forward to going back very soon!

Reviewed 5 November 2013

We decided to try Margaritas again - it's been a while since we've been there and the last time wasn't so great but anyone can have a bad night. Glad we gave it a try again. It was all you can eat taco night for $7.99 and how can you go wrong with that. My husband and I both started with soft shell beef tacos and they were brought out quickly and were very good. The only issue was they could have been a little hotter - they weren't cold but nor were they steaming hot. When my husband mentioned it to the waitress she offered to bring them back and get them warmed up but we decided that they were warm enough and we were hungry! The rice and black beans were good also (my husband had refried beans and they were good as well). Three tacos were enough for me however my husband had 3 more. He got chicken tacos with hard shell the second time. When our waitress brought them out she made sure to ask if they were warm enough. She was a very good waitress who made sure to refill our drinks and check on us throughout our meal without being intrusive. The chicken tacos were good although my husband felt they could have used a little more spice. It was a very nice meal at a great price. We will go back again however we will either eat in the dining room (we sat upstairs in the lounge by the windows) or stay away from the windows in the lounge as it was a little chilly!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Beautiful location, with a terrific upstairs bar. They have outdoor seating when the weather is nice. If you like Mexican food, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

I ate here with some friends a week ago and I was not disappointed! We grabbed an available table up in the lounge and soon had a round of margaritas for everyone. They were good, mixed fairly well with a nice flavor and very good tortilla chips and salsa to go with them as we waited for our orders to come out. The chips were a little warm and nice and crispy and the salsa had a good texture and flavor. I ordered the steak chimichanga, with a cheese enchilada on the size. The chimichanga was fabulous! It was filled with chunks of steak and beans and some spicy peppers, good flavor, made even better with the sauce on top, that was a combo of cheese and flavoring, and what made it that much better! The cheese enchilada was also very good, stuffed with cheese, with a nice red sauce on top. The best part was between the two it was more than enough for leftovers the next day! The rest of the table ordered other various dishes, and all seemed to be happy. The waitress was friendly and attentive as well, but not so much as to be bothersome. Overall it was a good experience and fabulous food, that I will definitely be going back some time soon!

Reviewed 19 October 2013

This restaurant is located right near downtown Mystic/Mystic River in and old factory. We had lunch today in the lounge which is up on the 3rd floor - a bit of a climb and some of it could be better lit but once up there... it has a nice view of the area. Staff was very accommodating and food was very good. We had some special requests and they accommodated them very well - nice to see this place is as good as it was 20 years ago when we last visited