“It was "roach-in-my-towel" bad”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Days Inn - Mystic

Days Inn - Mystic
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Mystic

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Lebanon, New Hampshire
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2014

I checked into my room and called the front desk to report I had no internet service. I was told there was nothing they could do that evening and I would need to wait until the next morning to speak to someone at the front desk again if it still was not working. I went to the front desk in the morning and I was told I would need to check out of my room and come back that night and check back into a different room. I felt like an unwelcome overnight guest carrying my luggage around with me all day until I could come back that night for a different room. I was still charged the same full price as if I had stayed at the hotel for the weekend. Very unprofessional and I will not be back.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Waretown, New Jersey
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014

We stopped here for a one-night rest on our way to Boston. Since we booked last minute (in the summer), we couldn't be choosy about the place or the price. When I questioned the front desk about the high price (had a much lower price on line - should have booked it when I saw it), I was told that there were only one or two rooms at that price, and that they had to "make their money in the summer". Ok... Hallway had a stale odor (smelled like smoke, but since this hotel was "non smoking", maybe it was just musty age). Our room was clean enough, but definitely a throwback to the 80's décor. Bed and pillows were excellent. Breakfast was so crowded (especially around the coffee urn), that we decided to go elsewhere. I am sure that the location is what draws most people to stay here, but it is time for an update.

1 Thank susan c

Travellers are raving about these Mystic hotels

Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

We stayed at the Days Inn Mystic. Clean with a great continental breakfast. Will certainly go back.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Fairfield, ME
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

I read a lot of reviews on this hotel before I booked it and most loved the location but did not love the outdated decor. Let me just say, the location really is amazing. You are no more than 2 minutes from Olde Mistick Village and the Mystic Aquarium (which I imagine would be IDEAL for families with children), 8-10 minutes from downtown Mystic and 5 minutes from Mystic Seaport. The room was nothing grand, but it did have good amount of space. The bathroom was small, as the sink and vanity were in our room. The room was outdated, but not dirty. There was a slight musty smell when we first entered the room, but after leaving the windows open for a couple hours, it was gone. I honestly don't think you'll find a better hotel, with this location for a better price.

Room Tip: 2nd FLOOR!!! You can hear quite a bit of noise coming from upstairs if you're on the first floor...
salem ma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

Great Staff Clean Rooms Wonderful Pool Quiet Location Excellent Breakfast Outstanding Value

Peradj and his family make you feel like family. Flat screen TV have been added and next month
they will have 124 channels to choose from.

Ron Leary

Room Tip: Second Floor Rear