“Very clean & well run”

Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Mystic
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 22 August 2014

This is one of the best Starbucks I've ever been to. I'm very lucky to live near by! It is always clean, quiet, and the service is excellent. Everyone is very polite & efficient.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Couldn't make up my mind what I wanted. The manager made a suggestion. Wasn't sure if I wanted to spend the money on something I had never had before. He said if I didn't like it I didn't have to pay for it. He went out of his was in the time I was there to make sure I was a satisfied customer. He definitely left me with the impression he loved his job.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

So I'm not a huge fan of Starbucks but went with a coworker to meet a busniess partner. This location was actually my favorite. Staff was friendly and quick. Great location. Furniture and decor was inviting. Enjoyed hanging out for an hour or so.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

I am one of those people that has a really long, very specific order. I usually have reservations about going to Starbucks outside my hometown, much less traveling because its hit or miss on my order. I was very impressed. It was actually better than the one by home.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

this was the slowest starbucks I have ever been to! The staff were really nice and made my coffee to perfection, it was just very slow. Maybe they need more then one person making coffee