Hyatt Place Mystic
Howard Johnson Inn Mystic(Mystic)(Great Value!)
US$97
Hampton Inn & Suites Mystic(Mystic)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$123
Hampton.com
Hilton Mystic(Mystic)(Great Value!)
US$148
Hilton.com
US$62
Residence Inn Mystic Groton(Mystic)(Great Value!)
US$160
Residence Inn
Quality Inn(Mystic)
US$113
The Whaler's Inn(Mystic)(Great Value!)
US$194
Holiday Inn Express Mystic(Mystic)(Great Value!)
US$140
Hotels.com
Inn at Mystic(Mystic)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$91
Hotels.com
US$285
Travelocity
1,203 results
All reviewsstarbucks coffeewet barsitting areashuttle servicefree breakfasttwo double bedsoutdoor poolegg sandwichvery nice hotelwould definitely stay here againpull out couchgreat place to stayroom was spaciousold mystic villageoatmealoff the highwaylocal attractions
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 August 2014

My husband and I spent three nights at the Hyatt Place in Mystic last week. We had not the first complaint. The staff was gracious, the room was clean, comfortable, attractive, and well-appointed, and the location was convenient to the highway and walkable to all of Mystic. Would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
HyattPlaceMystic, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Place Mystic, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2014

Dear Traveler:

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your stay at the Hyatt Place Mystic.

I am overjoyed to hear that hotel provided all the accommodations and amenities needed to make your three night getaway a memorible one. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

We recently spent three nights in Mystic and made the hotel our base. It has a great location, close to I-95, yet quiet. Close to shopping and restaurants in a well laid out room, that almost felt like a suite. Our only complaint was a very hectic breakfast time area, when everyone decides to eat at the same time. We would stay here again with no problem!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Traveler:

Thank you for a posting a review on your stay at the Hyatt Place Mystic.

We greatly appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you found our location so convenient for your travel plans.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future, thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Stayed with my teenagers. The room was nice although I thought it would be just a bit bigger. It was so clean. My only complaint is that the bathroom is tiny and the vanity area is exposed. So if I wanted to brush my teeth or needed something in that area, I would wake up my kids because the vanity area is not in bathroom. However the service was fantastic. Overall great stay and beds were comfy.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Traveler:

I appreciate your feedback and sincerely hope to be of service to you again in the near future. Thank you for your patronage.

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Came with my husband and three children for a get away. I was looking for an outdoor pool which was the deciding factor for us and this place delivered!! The service and staff were so helpful and courteous. One issue is the bathroom is TINY. But will def be coming back. Was a great stay!!

• Stayed: August 2014
HyattPlaceMystic, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Place Mystic, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2014

Dear Traveler:

Thank you for providing a review on your stay at the Hyatt Place Mystic.

I am so pleased that you and your family enjoyed your accommodations at the property and sincerely hope that you also got an opportunity to enjoy all that Mystic has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to be of service to you again in the near future. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I booked a night at this hotel based on their web site. I arrived and was very disappointed. From the start. The rooms are nowhere near what they advertise. Smaller than they make it appear in their picture. the bathroom is tiny. The pool is a joke and was crowded and the water was very cloudy I wouldn't of stepped in it never mind swim in it . They show a picture of the guess kitchen which is an illusion as far as I am concerned they take the picture facing out of the kitchen into the lobby area. No breakfast sandwiches, only a small pan of eggs and some sausage and waffles. Toast or bagels you make your self and were stale. It was total chaos in the room. I have never been more disappointed in a hotel as I was with this hotel. Especially for the price. Two weeks earlier I stayed in a beautiful hotel in Orlando Florida. For 1/3 of the price that would put this place to shame. SHAME on you HYATT for your misrepresentation

• Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank Bonnie A

Dear Traveler:

I sincerely apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed.