“Clean and comfortable” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Naugatuck
Toms River, New Jersey
“Clean and comfortable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

I am a single traveler; I asked for a quiet room away from the highway, elevator, ice machines. They gave me a lovely room with a king size bed, a small sofa & coffee table, desk, refrigerator, TV, free wi-fi, everything I could have wanted. There were 5 pillows with various softnesses on the bed so you can pick your favorite. There even was a pretty nice view out the window! The heating/cooling unit was easy to operate, the fridge was at the right temp to keep my food cold but not freeze it (as I've had in other hotels). The front desk is open 24/7 and the staff was friendly and helpful. I like to sleep late and the free breakfast was over at 9, the only thing that could have made my stay better was to have breakfast available a little longer. The breakfast was simple but plenty of nice food & drinks available when I got there just before the 9am closing.

Room Tip: This hotel is pet friendly. They told me they actually only have 2 rooms that allow pets but you mi...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank SueinWhitingNJ
comfortinnnaugatuck, General Manager at Comfort Inn Naugatuck, responded to this review, 30 December 2014
Thank you so much for your review. It was our pleasure to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We are glad you enjoyed our room and breakfast. We hope to see you again in the. Have a wonderful day!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Waterford, Wisconsin, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

After a long day of travel I was pleased to find this fine property just a short distance from my next day's appointment. Unfortunately, because I was traveling on business, i had a per diem limit on my overnight stay. The first rate I was quoted was more than my daily limit so I inquired if there were any additional discounts available. The clerk offered a rate that allowed me to stay and I'm thankful that she did. Nice spacious room, huge bed, big flat screen TV, free wireless and hot breakfast in the AM. Many thanks to the creative desk clerk for finding a way to let me experience this special brand of hospitality. Tichiganblues

Room Tip: Get a King for no upcharge if available...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad our staff was able to accomodate you. We hope to see you soon! Have a great day.
Naugatuck
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

The bed was very comfortable, everything was clean and all the staff was very pleasant! Thank you! Was a very short stay, but was very pleased and would stay there again anytime that I am in the area!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed our property and that we were able to make your stay comfortable. We hope to see you again next time you're in town. Have a great day!
Naugatuck, Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

Three night stay while our bathroom was being updated. Convenient......the lobby was spacious , well lit. Employees without exception polite , clean , attentive.Our room was clean , everything worked well. Bed was in good condition , not too soft. The noise from other guests was ever-present , squeaking floors , poor noise abatement.....we heard other T.V. noises and doors closing from all directions , but not very late.

Room Tip: Third floor would be quieter. We were in 203...kind of the middle.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank nana1246
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

Overall happy with stay. Wish they had a microwave in room. Very courteous staff! Lobby was excellent an very welcoming. Breakfast area was clean and neat, egg would have been a nice extra touch. Parking area was well lit. Lower floors could be noisy because floor was squeaky when walked on.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Middle-West Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

We stayed here for a few days visiting family, The room was clean and the Bed was exceptionally comfortable. I read the other reviews on TripAdvisor before making my reservations and was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness and comfort of our room. The noise from the upstairs tenants were a bit loud in the evening before bed, but I was used to dealing with that from a Florida Condo. Our neighbors quieted down after about 11PM, so not really an issue. We had alot of workers from the Highway department staying during our stay, Friday night had some of them in the back parking lot drinking and smoking. They were respectful and did not offer any problems. The breakfast was good and the staff was very hospitable.I would stay here again, for there are not alot of choices in the area.

Room Tip: 3rd floor might be quieter
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank carmac
Fort Collins, Colorado
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

We checked in and took our luggage to our room. As soon as we entered, we smelled cigarette smoke. We went back to the front desk and said the room smelled of smoke. Clerk looked on the computer and said "Oh yeah. Someone was fined $300 today for smoking in that room". She gave us another room two doors down. Ok good service. But if they had other available rooms why would a non-smoking hotel assign the known smoky room? Room was just OK. Not great mattress or pillows. Breakfast next morning was a disaster. At 8am the dining area was fairly crowded and breakfast was just being put out. No coffee. No eggs. A harried staff member was slowly bring a few items out. In addition, the dining chairs were stained and dirty. Staff members unprofessional in dress and interaction with each other in front of guests. Overall a very unpleasant experience.

• Stayed October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Travellers are raving about these Naugatuck hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Naugatuck
Hampton Inn Waterbury
Courtyard Waterbury Downtown
Comfort Suites Southington - Cheshire
Homewood Suites by Hilton Southington
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol, Connecticut

Been to Comfort Inn Naugatuck? Share your experiences!