“Wish this was closer to home...”
Review of Angelico's Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Angelico's Cafe
Ranked #40 of 149 Restaurants in New Britain
Cuisines: American
Middletown
“Wish this was closer to home...”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

While visiting a friend in New Britain she mentioned how she and her beloved, but recently deceased, husband of 62 years had visited this establishment weekly for many years. She accepted my offer to visit. They greeted her as if she was family! The atmosphere was very pleasant, food very good, service great! I just wish this was closer to home for me.

• Visited October 2013

Bristol, Connecticut
“Excellent food for the money!”
Reviewed 7 February 2013

We were introduced to Angelico's from our family for an anniversary dinner ( Prime rib ) it was amazing and well worth the trip, seafood also is fresh and cooked to perfection, we travel from Burlinton every weekend to have there prime rib steak dinner nd have talked to other couples there with the same comment.
Keep up the good work and hats off to their chef and staff!

• Visited January 2013
New Britain, Connecticut
“Great !”
Reviewed 6 November 2012

The food at Angelicos was out of this world amazing. I came here with my family the service was great. I ordered the lobster great prices and the taste was delicious. I would recommend anyone to come here its a great place to eat you wont be dissapointed :)

• Visited November 2012
New Britain
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great for dinner”
Reviewed 28 January 2012

They have a good dinner menu and the prices are fair. Their evening specials usually are a good value.

Visited January 2012
New Britain, Connecticut
“It varies”
Reviewed 22 December 2011

I've certainly been to very nice parties with very good food here, but we also had a poor experience for a regular dinner on the late side. Staff didn't seem to want to seat us at 8 p.m. and the food was ordinary.