US$137
US$229
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
US$63
Courtyard Hartford Farmington(Farmington)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$185
Courtyard
US$130
  • Room Service
US$135
HIExpress.com
All reviewsred rooffront deskroom was cleancheck in was easya great staygreat roomrickymotelhousekeepingctmuffinsmicrowavepetra
Reviewed 22 January 2014

This was my second stay at this location and my most recent stay was not so pleasant. There were issues throughout my three day stay. My one A.M. check in was met with no front desk clerk after a long exhausting flight. Requesting assistance from unhelpful desk clerks who should be retrained in basic customer services was very challenging when requesting services. My trip ended with a rude front desk clerk who didn't even say good morning upon my check out. I will end this review with two major positives the room was clean upon arrival and the general manager made it a point to contact me and apologize on behalf of his staff.

• Stayed: January 2014
A La Quinta traveler
West Harwich, Massachusetts
Reviewed 5 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Being downtown NB I expected the worst but was quite impressed with the cleanliness of the room. The area around the hotel should be avoided...I wouldn't even run near the area. It is very easy on/off rt 9 or I-84.
The lobby is tired and smells a little but my room was updated and clean. Breakfast is typical motel food but very fresh each each day. The Chinese restaurant attached to the hotel was okay. For about $12 the buffet included crablegs.
I will probably stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Excellent value: large room with fridge, micro, in-room coffee; and good central location to nearby restaurants and highway. Breakfast is simple continental, but more than adequate for the money paid..

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 29 December 2013

We frequently travel with our dog, and La Quinta Inn in New Britain, CT, was a good stop for us as we drove from northern Maine to Pennsylvania. The room was nice, price was a bargain, but I didn't want to walk the dog very far from the grounds the night we arrived. Neighborhood was a little sketchy, but the next morning, we were very easily and quickly back on our route. I'm told that all La Quinta Inns in the US accept guests traveling with dogs. What a bonus to know that if there is a La Quinta Inn where I'm stopping, they'll be ok with my dog.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple