“My wife's favorit breakfast”
Review of Kelly's Gastropub - CLOSED

Kelly's Gastropub
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located in the historic Kelly House, Kelly's Gastropub serves traditional Irish fare and an eclectic variety of other cuisines including American, Mexican, Asian and others. We have a full bar and 20 beers on tap as well as select wines. With outdoor seating in the summer and a warm fire in the winter, we are perfect for any season. Ask us about our private room for your next event!
Houston
“My wife's favorit breakfast”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We had a late breakfast on Sunday and sat outside because our small dog was with us. We were served by a very nice gentleman from Ireland. We both had the Eggs Benedict, and my wife said it was the best breakfast she had in years.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank pcbpcb

Hawaii
“Better than words”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

A MUST for drinks and dinner. I went on a Friday night to join several for dinner. The bar area was wall to wall with young yalies so it must be a hot spot. Dinner was SUPERB and inexpensive! Between the fish, chicken, pork, beef choices all were exceptional in quantity, quality and price. Definite place to return

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Kawena L
Renton, Washington
“CT visit”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

A very big hamburger cooked to my desire. A very nice outdoor patio that gave the feeling that you were at a party.

Visited May 2014
ct
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice setting, food and service a big disappointment.”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

A special occasion today, my son's college graduation. We were looking for a nice place to have a celebratory lunch. We walked in to a great setting, jazz band and lovely outdoor patio. Unfortunately that was the best part of the restaurant. We sat on the patio which was not overcrowded. It was downhill from there and quite a disappointment. We waited for everything, a carafe of water, our order being taken, silverware. It took over an hour for us to get our lunch! And it was simple burgers and sandwiches. When the food finally came it frankly nothing special. We will not be back again. This is a very big restaurant and hard to believe the service was so poor and the kitchen so slow.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank kdhop
Atlanta
“Just OK”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I was looking for a glass of wine near my hotel and saw Kelly's. Stopped in and shared a table with a woman who was also attending Bulldog Days at Yale. We had a lovely conversation about Yale, our kids and our lives. I also had a salad with steak and it was fine. No great shakes, but just what I needed on that night. Not sure I would stop in again. Service was just OK.

• Visited April 2014