“Great Food”

The Thai Restaurant
Ranked #242 of 575 Restaurants in New Haven
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Had dinner last with a business partner. Fast service and great food. I had appetizers, soup, and curry- all were outstanding. If I'm in the area I will eat here again.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Went there for a first date. Due to the time of day, the place was fairly empty. The food we received (her: green curry, me: pan fried ginger) was delicious and beautifully presented. The service was shockingly slow, especially given that we were one of maybe 3 tables. Regardless, I will go back (maybe for take out mostly) and would definitely recommend over Thai Stories up the street (ok food, horrible service).

1  Thank Tucker T
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 13 December 2007

The best Malaysian restaurant in North America I've experienced, so far. The chef came from Ipoh. The waitress lived in the same neighborhood of mine in Ipoh.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook