New Haven Inn
US$83
US$175
US$166
Hotels.com
New Haven Hotel(New Haven)
US$260
US$203
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 April 2014

KEEP ON LOOKIN!!!! I have stayed in many econo lodges in my travels and from now on I will ask to see the room BEFORE I pay for it. Paid under $75 and its not even worth that much. Asked for NON smoking, smells like a tobacco plant, door has more locks on it then fort Knox, beds are uncomfortable, furniture is older and beat up, TV is like a radio, you can hear it fine, ya just can't see much, the computer char was missing an arm, would not raise up, basically sitting on the ground as the table is up to your chin, walls were freshley painted in some spots, holes were patched in those areas, 2 sinks, one worked one drip at a time and the other would remove the skin from your hand, BEST PART...walk into the bathroom and there are no towels, no shower curtain, no fixtures in the shower, and the water was turned off in the toilet, nothing like using the bathroom and having to turn the water on yourself. RUN, DONT WALK TO ANOTHER HOTEL!!!!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank CharlesD881
Reviewed 11 January 2014

It was good. Nice price. The location isn't the best, basic breakfast. Good and clean room, good and clean bathroom. The staff is friendly.

If you want luxury and room service, this is not for you. But if you are looking just where to sleep: I recommend this.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank caagredaa
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

The guy at Choice Privileges said that it newly renovated, I was very sceptical. The lobby was cool but the room was 72 at check in. The room was nice, for an old building. For $59 it's not bad. Free Wifi. that I cont hook up to . :-(

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 October 2013

This place had junk and trash strewn all over the front outside. Windows were boarded up. Very unkempt and run down looking. There was an odor inside. The room was dirty and the furniture needed dusting. The curtains were falling off the curtain rod. The bathtub had black mold in the crevices. The bathroom outlet for the hair dryer didn't work. I didn't feel safe here.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janet H
Reviewed 16 October 2013

This place is gross! We have to stay here for work and it literally makes me want to quit so I never have to come here again. The pictures lie! I have gotten stuck at this hotel five times this year in three different seasons and not once did the pool open and not once did I look anything like the pictures. The rooms are hideous with holes in the walls and grim everywhere. We also found a roach in our dresser. There will be a picture uploaded. The light in the bathroom doesn't work. They don't clean your rooms and don't have extra towels just enough for each room. It's also inhabited with people who live here year round. Like long enough they put decorations on there windows,which would be fine if I didn't witness them making drug deals. And the cops are here every night. Don't stay here! Run!

• Stayed: October 2013