“I didn't find any bed bugs, so i was happy”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Regal Inn

Regal Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in New Haven
Regal Inn
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in New Haven
New Haven, Connecticut
“I didn't find any bed bugs, so i was happy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2012

I just needed a place to sleep for me and my SO, since my dormitory didn't allow overnight guest a week before final. I think this was the cheapest place I can get in the area after doing my research online. The first thing I did when I got to my room was to check the bed for any bed bugs. Luckily, there weren't any. The shower worked. Wifi worked.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank jkinternet5

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
new haven
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2009

this room was beyond nasty...everything was extra..the fridge,a microwave,the phone even the ice machine you got charged to use,we made reservations for a week not knowing what we were in for ...at almost 300.00 a week you think you could get a bucket of ice. mold and dirt everywhere,this place was soooo nasty..i do not recommend anyone stay there...they dont even let you use your lap top in the room....

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
4 Thank robbieheart1

Travellers are raving about these New Haven hotels

New Haven, CT
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2008

Never stay here. I got a rash from bed bugs in room 239.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Everything
  • Stayed November 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank bucolic
keisha22
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2008

I would never recommend this place to anyone, the rooms were so nasty and dirty I could not even stay there not to mention I was there out of town for my cousins wedding. I paid for the room before I seen it and by the time I got in there to change my clothes that was the only thing I could do I did not want to stay there any longer. It was roach motels and little mouse droppings everywhere. I WOULD ADVISE THAT NO ONE STAY HERE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank keisha22
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2006

My boyfriend and I stayed in this hotel for a little weekend getaway. It looks halfway decent on the outside, and the lobby is fairly nice, but the rooms are disgusting! The bathroom was dirty, and the shower/tub had mold all around the caulking. The carpets were dirty and stained, the sheets were not clean, and the doors looked like they had been broken into a few times too many! All night we were constantly awoken by noise,either from the heater or from other patrons that did not believe in a good night sleep.

• Stayed April 2006
6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2005

1ST Off, They dont plow the lots. The Parking lots have potholes and is poorly lit.The room had roaches, and the Desk Clerk needs Customer Service Skills.

• Stayed December 2004
11 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2004

I am from ct and had a fire in my condo so i needed a room in the area just to spend the night ! This was the worst hotel ever, stained sheets ,bugs and hookers . needless to say i did not sleep in the bed in fact I never slept just waited for the morning to get the hell out of there!

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
#5 of 12 in New Haven
New Haven Hotel
New Haven Hotel
#3 of 12 in New Haven

Been to Regal Inn? Share your experiences!