“beyond gross”
Review of Regal Inn

Regal Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in New Haven
Regal Inn
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in New Haven
Reviewed 9 June 2009

this room was beyond nasty...everything was extra..the fridge,a microwave,the phone even the ice machine you got charged to use,we made reservations for a week not knowing what we were in for ...at almost 300.00 a week you think you could get a bucket of ice. mold and dirt everywhere,this place was soooo nasty..i do not recommend anyone stay there...they dont even let you use your lap top in the room....

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
4  Thank robbieheart1

Reviewed 1 December 2008

Never stay here. I got a rash from bed bugs in room 239.

• Stayed: November 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank bucolic
Reviewed 6 October 2008

I would never recommend this place to anyone, the rooms were so nasty and dirty I could not even stay there not to mention I was there out of town for my cousins wedding. I paid for the room before I seen it and by the time I got in there to change my clothes that was the only thing I could do I did not want to stay there any longer. It was roach motels and little mouse droppings everywhere. I WOULD ADVISE THAT NO ONE STAY HERE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank keisha22
Waterbury, CT
Reviewed 9 April 2006

My boyfriend and I stayed in this hotel for a little weekend getaway. It looks halfway decent on the outside, and the lobby is fairly nice, but the rooms are disgusting! The bathroom was dirty, and the shower/tub had mold all around the caulking. The carpets were dirty and stained, the sheets were not clean, and the doors looked like they had been broken into a few times too many! All night we were constantly awoken by noise,either from the heater or from other patrons that did not believe in a good night sleep.

• Stayed: April 2006
6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
NORWICH CT
Reviewed 4 December 2005

1ST Off, They dont plow the lots. The Parking lots have potholes and is poorly lit.The room had roaches, and the Desk Clerk needs Customer Service Skills.

• Stayed: December 2004
11  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
hamden, ct
Reviewed 11 February 2004

I am from ct and had a fire in my condo so i needed a room in the area just to spend the night ! This was the worst hotel ever, stained sheets ,bugs and hookers . needless to say i did not sleep in the bed in fact I never slept just waited for the morning to get the hell out of there!

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
San Diego, CA
Reviewed 20 November 2003

My wife and I went there for a weekend back in Aug 2003. The hotel is about 10-15 minutes from downtown, which wasn't too bad. Anyways, I reserved a regular room, but upon check-in I saw some pictures hanging in the lobby of different types of themed rooms. So, I decided to upgrade the room to a room called the "Hacienda", which is a Spanish styled them room with a jacuzzi. The detail and design of the room was fantastic! I really enjoyed my stay there and the staff was very friendly. The only bad thing I may say is that they have no breakfast or coffee in the morning. Overall my wife and I had a terrific experience at the Regal Inn.

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member