“Unique fusion tapas menu”
Review of Dev's on Bank Street - MOVED

Dev's on Bank Street
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Dev's on Bank Street is an American Bistro & Bar, located at New London Harbour Towers in downtown New London. With street AND garage parking, it's the perfect location to unwind after work, gather with friends for a night out or enjoy dinner before a show. Our American Bistro menu boasts over 30 bistro bites, hand made burgers, unique salads, and hearty entrees. Stop in for your very own bite of New London at Dev's!
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Unlike the traditional Meditteranean Tapas menu, Dev's on Bank Street has a lovely twist on several of the dishes that I really enjoyed. Would recommend trying this place out atleast once while you are in the area. The owner and the servers are all very friendly and the atmosphere just great

Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

Simply put, Dev's food is wonderful! My husband and I decided to have dinner here for the first time with another couple recently and I am so glad we did! Their tapas menu is large so we were able try multiple things. Of course there were some dishes we enjoyed more than others but it was all tasty, hot, and fresh! It was a little crowded and noisy the night we went since it was the owners daughters birthday, but that didnt interefer with our dinner and everyone was friendly and cordial. We really had a great experience and will definitely return!

1  Thank MelissaP940
Reviewed 29 December 2013

This was a wonderful Idea!!! Dev's put on a "Drag Afternoon Tea" to benefit Waterford's Animal Shelter, in which a portion went to that cause! The Show was Fantastic, the food was delicious! Dev, the owner I believe is a wonderful person, her and the rest of the staff were extremely attentive!!!! Those Drag Queens, and their friends were so good! I wished we could have stayed and watched them for hours!
Thank you guys and girls, for a wonderful afternoon!!!

Mary and Bill
Upstate NY

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Having lived in New London for 7 years now I have come to be a "regular" at Dev's. Dev's is a place where I can go when I want a quick bite and a drink by myself, with colleagues out for a meeting or with family and friends for a night out. Being a foodie myself I tend to get bored with places that stay stagnant and not change. That is not the case at Dev's, Chef Rachel is continuously preparing new and invigorating tapas as well as other main courses with spices and flavors from around the world, Candace's is a brilliant community partner and entrepreneur and hosts GLBT events on the regular including Drag Shows and Afternoon Tea's! Happy Hour Martinis are a local favorite and are created with love, attention to detail and amazing flavor profiles (They are also amazingly cheap$$). If traveling through or staying in New London I recommend making a stop (and a reservation) at Dev's as part of your itinerary! ps. Make sure to give Mrs. Bunny a big hug and a kiss! She ties the whole place together with her elegance, charm and amazing sense of style!

1  Thank Unclesogg
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Amazing food and wonderful staff, a must stop for anyone visiting New London. The tapas menu is wonderful as well as the desserts.