“Stay away!”

Ranked #26 of 145 Restaurants in New London
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: 2Wives offers award winning brick oven pizza, fresh pasta, seafood, salads, paninis, home made desserts and a full bar. Our huge dining room with large windows and high ceilings has an open pizza kitchen and great ambiance. We cater and host private parties and after hours parties. Kids birthday parties are always welcome. Kids can make their own pizzas and even learn how to throw dough!
“Stay away!”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Been here several times. The items I ordered were absolute trash. Pizza was burnt, pasta had been in window under heat lamps for at least 1/2 hour. Service was awful.

• Visited April 2013
pepesarcia, Owner at 2 Wives Brick Oven Pizza, responded to this review, 21 August 2013
I'm so sorry for your bad experience. As you may gather from our other great reviews, this is not a common occurrence. I would love the opportunity to make it up to you. Please feel free to respond to me at pepesarcia@aol.com and I'd be happy to buy you lunch or dinner anytime. I'm sure we would do a better job for you. Amy :)

Cotuit, Massachusetts
“One of the best”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I've eaten a LOT of pizza over the years in lots of place all over the country and i must say they have it darn near perfect at 2Wives. Great thin crust, generous toppings and great combos. I recently had a wood fired pizza at Wicked on Cape Cod ( "highly rated") - by comparison the Wicked Pizza was pathetic and over priced to boot. I was there late on a weekday night so they weren't very busy and service was great.

• Visited August 2013
Hanover, CT
“Best Pizza in Town”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Excellent open fire pizza. Good beers. Good Italian appetizers. Clean. There's a big TV, but, thankfully, no sound so all it does is, annoyingly, distract the eye, and quite unnecessarily since nobody can hear it and nobody's really watching it. Kids get to build their own pizza!

Visited January 2013
“Great pizza.”
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

Great thin-crust pizza, and the hummus was good too. Relaxed atmosphere. Large, Warehouse-industrial style. Fed the 5 of us for $50. Family friendly. And good service.

• Visited July 2013
Mystic, Connecticut
“Great Pizza - great service - nice place!”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Love visiting 2 Wives when I am in New London. Pizza is great with a wafer thin crust and fresh toppings. I love the Mushroom pizza as well as the simple cheese/tomato/basil pizza. Using good quality ingredients is great as their pizzas are not swimming inn cheese.

I have been with large groups as well as a couple of friends for lunch. Service has been good every time I have been there.

One to try for sure!