“A FUN LUNCH”

Ranked #22 of 147 Restaurants in New London
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: 2Wives offers award winning brick oven pizza, fresh pasta, seafood, salads, paninis, home made desserts and a full bar. Our huge dining room with large windows and high ceilings has an open pizza kitchen and great ambiance. We cater and host private parties and after hours parties. Kids birthday parties are always welcome. Kids can make their own pizzas and even learn how to throw dough!
Reviewed 18 September 2013

have been there many times for lunch.the pizza toppings are awesome,but there are many other offerings.make sure to leave room for dessert.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

The Turkey Panini is my favorite meal. The make up of the sandwich is very tasty and done perfectly. You can always have chips as a side, but I always choose a salad- an dnver have been disappointed.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

We have been here quite a few times the last three years. In March, we went and it was karaoke day...on a Sunday afternoon? Other times the noise level is just fine as all you hear is the chatter of people. The service has been great but the quality of the food has varied. The pizza's crust is thin, there are many combinations to choose from or create and the flavor is always satisfying. Not a big fan of the Caesar salad. The dressing seems watered down. The appetizers are tasty and the prices are just right.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Been here several times. The items I ordered were absolute trash. Pizza was burnt, pasta had been in window under heat lamps for at least 1/2 hour. Service was awful.

pepesarcia, Owner at 2 Wives Brick Oven Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

I'm so sorry for your bad experience. As you may gather from our other great reviews, this is not a common occurrence. I would love the opportunity to make it up to you. Please feel free to respond to me at pepesarcia@aol.com and I'd be happy to buy you lunch or dinner anytime. I'm sure we would do a better job for you. Amy :)

Reviewed 5 August 2013

I've eaten a LOT of pizza over the years in lots of place all over the country and i must say they have it darn near perfect at 2Wives. Great thin crust, generous toppings and great combos. I recently had a wood fired pizza at Wicked on Cape Cod ( "highly rated") - by comparison the Wicked Pizza was pathetic and over priced to boot. I was there late on a weekday night so they weren't very busy and service was great.