“Great food”

Ocean Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 143 Restaurants in New London
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood, Greek
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Connecticut
“Great food”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

We enjoy coming here for a casual meal. Good salads and sandwiches, pizzas are delicious...and they are known for great seafood meals!

Visited March 2013

Middletown, Connecticut
“Large menu, will try again”
Reviewed 4 February 2013

My son, his girlfriend, my husband and I went for a quick dinner one night. We all had grinders-fried eggplant, italian, and pork. The eggplant was plentiful and reportedly good. The pork grinder was very fragrent, and my husband said it was excellent; large chunks of fried marinated pork. He had 1/2 of it for lunch the next day. The Italian grinders had a variety of cold meats, but had lots of shredded lettace. It was not the best italian grinder my son and I have ever eaten. We would try the pork or something else on the large menu the next time. The place was nice and of type. It is worth a repeat visit just for the price alone.

• Visited January 2013
Hartford, Connecticut
“Great food, value and service”
Reviewed 20 November 2012

This is a neighborhood pizza place, Greek style. The pan-fried crust etc which I do not like as a style at all. But, the pizza here is not the star on the menu. It's really the seafood. Amzing portions at really good prices. I literally cannot believe what I am getting for my money. Fresh, fresh, fresh, fresh local seafod. Wonderfully fried or broiled. Fresh coleslaw, sides, dolmatas and other dishes are equally great. Really so worth checking out. And if you like greek-style pizza, my friends say it is very good as well.

• Visited October 2012
NH
“A standard pizza place”
Reviewed 14 October 2012 via mobile

Food is good...sometimes it's ok, sometimes it's delicious. Big portions, a bit overpriced though. Good for subs.

dublin
“Amazing Pizza and even better Fish food”
Reviewed 29 September 2012

Just returned from Ocean Pizza. 3 of us visited at approx 6PM on 29th September.

The place was very busy, we were seated imediately. Between 3 of us we enjoyed a Fish & Chips, a pizza and fried scallops. We also sharred an appetizer which was a platter of Chicken wings, Fried mozzerela, french fries & the most amazing ribs. The platter alone would have fed us.

Needless to say we took away most of the pizza. For drinks we ordered a 2 litre bottle of coke which more than sufficed us all

The only reason I did not give it a 5 star rating was because, I like the batter on my fish to be thick and crusty, as this is the way I am used to it in Ireland., The batter in this case was thin and light, The fish was excellent as were all the other dishes

Overall a superb experience