“Great Food”

Stafford, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Always good service, great food and good portions. Love their grinders and pizza, always stop there when I go to New London.

• Visited July 2013

Connecticut
“Great food”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

We enjoy coming here for a casual meal. Good salads and sandwiches, pizzas are delicious...and they are known for great seafood meals!

Visited March 2013
Middletown, Connecticut
“Large menu, will try again”
Reviewed 4 February 2013

My son, his girlfriend, my husband and I went for a quick dinner one night. We all had grinders-fried eggplant, italian, and pork. The eggplant was plentiful and reportedly good. The pork grinder was very fragrent, and my husband said it was excellent; large chunks of fried marinated pork. He had 1/2 of it for lunch the next day. The Italian grinders had a variety of cold meats, but had lots of shredded lettace. It was not the best italian grinder my son and I have ever eaten. We would try the pork or something else on the large menu the next time. The place was nice and of type. It is worth a repeat visit just for the price alone.

• Visited January 2013
Hartford, Connecticut
“Great food, value and service”
Reviewed 20 November 2012

This is a neighborhood pizza place, Greek style. The pan-fried crust etc which I do not like as a style at all. But, the pizza here is not the star on the menu. It's really the seafood. Amzing portions at really good prices. I literally cannot believe what I am getting for my money. Fresh, fresh, fresh, fresh local seafod. Wonderfully fried or broiled. Fresh coleslaw, sides, dolmatas and other dishes are equally great. Really so worth checking out. And if you like greek-style pizza, my friends say it is very good as well.

• Visited October 2012
NH
“A standard pizza place”
Reviewed 14 October 2012 via mobile

Food is good...sometimes it's ok, sometimes it's delicious. Big portions, a bit overpriced though. Good for subs.